Rayna sighs. "I had hoped Matthew would find someone he truly loved. I think we were together out of convenience. We hadn't found the one yet." She plays with her fingers on her lap. Twisting the engagement ring, around and around and around. "Perhaps... Perhaps Matthew was waiting for you all along. I'm happy for you both. Thank you, by the way."

"For what?" I ask.

"For Salvador."

I furrow my eyebrows at her, feigning confusion while cocking my head to the side. "What are you talking about?"

She smiles knowingly. "I think you do."

Her words make me crack a smile. "You're welcome."

"Ha, I knew it!"

Shit. I just gave myself out.

"How did you figure out my matchmaking skills?" I smirk.

"Salvador confessed it to me when he proposed," she replies. I nod because it makes sense. He would throw me under the bus like that.

"Well, I'm glad it worked out for you two," I say, sincerely. Really, I am.

"Me too. I'm glad that you and Matthew figured it out too."

"Thank you," I say.

~ 🦋 ~

Whoever said getting distracted was easy was completely correct. I cannot concentrate on my work. All I can think about is Matthew. I thought coming back home would help to isolate myself in the commodity of my bed but it was a failure. Not only could I not stop thinking about the man that brought me to life... I could stop feeling him. Matthew had stayed home, instead of going into the office, and have his video conference in his office here. Matthew was everywhere. Even if he wasn't in the same room as me. He was felt in the room.

Which is why I couldn't help myself anymore.

I snap another photo to send to him.

If I couldn't go to him, I could lure him to me. Like a damn siren because I knew he could never refuse. Not with the risque photos I've been sending him for the past half an hour. I'm surprised he hasn't stormed upstairs yet. The thought of being caught in mid-act made me feel much more confident... and more horny.

I wasn't sure how'd he react but it would be good... so, so good.

He was not going to pass up the chance to be inside me.

He would never let me orgasm on my dildo.

Matthew would crave to do the work himself.

I build up. I tease him. I repeat the process. All while thinking about the wild night we had a month ago on my birthday. Sure, we've had plenty of sex since but nothing compares to being made love to for the first time as a wife. Because that is what I am now. His wife.

"What exactly do you think you're doing, little girl?" His voice booms in the room. I won't stop. I'm close to reaching my end. Hearing his thudding footsteps had heightened my need for him. I moan as my hand guides the thrust of the dildo inside me again.

"You weren't fast enough," I gasp, peeking at him. Matthew stands at the door frame with his fist clenched beside him. His eyes were filled with a fire I couldn't describe but loved nonetheless. He's ready to combust. He'll do everything to make sure I forget about the dildo, I'm sure.

"Not fast enough? Minx, I was down stairs," he says. He starts to walk closer, removing his coat.

"Mr. Taylor?"