The Revengers

You and Thor sprint in and look around. "Man, this place is big." Thor said. You run down aisles of crushed and stripped spacecrafts, a giant smelter, and then into what looks like a used car lot. And then you see it. The Quinjet. You and Thor enter and rush to the controls. "All right." You said. You turned on the spaceship and powered it up. Thor places his hand on a pad which scans his handprint. Lights up green. "Voice verification required." The jet said. "Thor." Thor said.  "Access denied." The computer said. "Thor, son of Odin." Thor said. "Access denied." It said again. "God of Thunder." Thor said. "Access denied." It said. "Strongest Avenger." Thor said. You rolled your eyes. "Access denied." The computer said.  "Strongest Avenger!" Thor said. "Access denied." The computer said. "Thor, you're not the strongest Avenger." You said. "I am too." He said.

"Damn you, Stark." Thor said. "Point Break." Thor said. "Welcome, Point Break." The jet said. You laughed. "Oh, Tony." You said. Suddenly Hulk runs into the jet. "Friends stay!" He said. "No, no, no!" Thor said. As Hulk enters, he ruins the hull of the Quinjet. "Stay!" Hulk said. "Hulk, please stop!" You begged. "Don't go!" Hulk said. You trigger a message on the flight console. Suddenly Natasha appeared on screen. "Nice work, big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast." Natasha said. Hulk stops short. His whole demeanor changes. You step out of the way so that Hulk can see a recorded message from Natasha on the console. "So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode..." Natasha said.

Hulk is now right up against the console screen. "So I need you to help me out. Okay? I need you to..." Hulk tried to prevent himself from turning back into Banner. "No! No, Banner!" Hulk said. Hulk continued to struggle, but soon fell to the floor. After a few minutes, he had turned back into Banner. You and Thor rush to Banner's side to help ease the transition. "Banner. Hey, hey, hey. You all right, Banner? Sun's going down. Sun's going down. That's it, breathe. We won't hurt you. Sun's going down." Thor said. "Thor? (Y/n)?" Bruce asked. You smiled softly. "Yeah." You said. Bruce is groggy disoriented. Thoughts, memories, and observations begin to flood his brain randomly. "What happened to your hair?" Bruce asked Thor. "Some creepy old man cut it off." Thor said. "It looks good." Bruce said. "Thanks." Thor said. "Where are we? How's Nat?" Bruce asked. "Natasha is fine, Bruce." You smiled.

"And what about Sokovia?" Bruce asked. "Sokovia?" Thor asked. "The city, Sokovia.   Did we save it?" Bruce asked. "Banner, listen." You said. "What?" He asked. "Sokovia. Ultron. That was two years ago." You said. "What are you saying? I've been Hulk for two years?" Bruce asked. "I'm afraid so." Thor said. Bruce's eyes widened. "What the hell happened?" Bruce asked. Banner rushes to his feet. You and Thor follow. "Banner, there's something you should know..." you said. Banner goes to the flight console. "Voice Activation required." The jet said. "Banner." Bruce said. "Welccome, Strongest Avenger." The jet said. "What?" Thor asked, puzzled. You laughed. "Ship's log..." Bruce said. the ship's log pops up on screen. From behind the display (within the monitor looking out) there are fragmented images of the Hulk's trip through deep space. The angry green giant thrashes around in zero gravity. The Hulk gets closer to the camera, looking stressed and car sick. Hulk's freaked out face is super-imposed over Banner's freaked out face.

"Guys, where are we?" Banner asked. "About that." You said. "It's bad news, bad news today." The Grandmaster said over the PA. Banner rushes over to the windshield. Through it he sees Grandmaster, his hologram projection towering over the city. "Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved exalted Champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion." The Grandmaster said. "Who's that?" Banner asked. "He kind of runs the place. You actually lived in his house." You said. He gave you a confused look. "I did?" He asked. "Yeah. Quite a lot's happened. You, (Y/n) and I had a fight recently." Thor said. He looked worried. "I fought (Y/n)?" He asked. "Yes." Thor said. He looked at you. "Are you all right? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked. You smiled. "It's okay, Bruce. You didn't hurt me." You said, which eased his nerves a little, but he was still a little worried. He hoped that Hulk didn't do anything to hurt you. "It seems that that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder and his witch friend have stolen him away." The Grandmaster said. "Seductive GOD of Thunder. We need to move." Thor said. "Oh, no. This is bad. This is really, really bad. Guys, I think I'm freaking out." Banner said. "No, no, no. Don't freak out. You're okay. Put these on." Thor tosses Banner some clothes. Banner looks at them. "These are Tony's clothes." He said. "We know." You said. "Is he here?" Banner asked. "No, he's not here. But listen. Just stay calm, okay? The sun's going down. The sun's getting really low. Sun's going down." Thor said, as he tried to keep Banner calm.