Thor and (Y/n) Vs The Hulk

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You know, I haven't seen this Beloved Champion he talks of, but I've heard he's astonishingly savage. I've placed a large wager against you tomorrow. Don't let me down." Loki said. Loki shimmers, and his illusion vanishes. Korg runs in to try to kick him. "Piss off, ghost!" He said. He looked around. "He's freaking gone." He said. You, Thor, Korg, and a gaggle of other prisoners/fighters have been led from their cells to a pre-fight holding Area. You, Korg and Thor are by the weapons rack. "Yuck! There's still someone's hair and blood all over this. Guys, can you clean up the weapons once you finish your fight? Disgusting slobs. Thor, wanna use a big wooden fork?" Korg asked. "No." Thor said. "What about you, (Y/n)? Big wooden fork?" He asked. You shook your head. "No thanks. I don't need any weapons. I already have powers." You said. He looked interested. "Powers?" Korg asked. "Oh yeah. You should see her fight. She has all the elements, such as fire, ice, water, earth, wind, and many more. She also has my element, lightning." Thor said.

Korg looked impressed. "Really?" He asked. You nodded. "I also have healing, and other powers besides elements." You explained. "You know what? (Y/n) here just might stand a chance against this champion." Korg said. You smiled. "I really wish I had my hammer." Thor said. "Hammer?" Korg asked. "Quite unique. It was made from this special metal from the heart of a dying star. And when I spun it really, really fast it gave me the ability to fly." Thor said. "You rode a hammer?" Korg asked. You chuckled. "No. He didn't ride the hammer. He used to spin it really fast, and it would pull him off the ground." You explained. "It would pull me off the ground, up into the air, and I would fly. Every time I threw it, it would always come back to me." Thor said.

"Sounds like you had a pretty special and intimate relationship wiht this hammer and that losing it was almost comparable to losing a loved one." Korg said. "That's a nice way of putting it." Thor said. You spot S142 dealing at the bar. You're once again eyeing the fob device clipped to her belt. You scowl. "I said they're mine." S142 said. "See her, the one that put us in here?" You asked. "Yeah, Scrapper 142. She's strong. And she drinks a lot." Korg said. "No shit." You mumbled. "Gotta watch out for those Asgardians, man. They are hard to perish." Korg said. You looked surprised, then looked at Thor. "Asgardian?" You asked. You and Thor break away from the line and run to S142. "Hey! Hey!" Thor said. S142 holds up the fob. "Hey." She said. "Do not zap us with that thing! We just wanna talk. Asgard is in danger." You said.

You and Thor then notice a series of patterned scars, or brands, on her forearms. "My God, you're a Valkyrie. I used to wanna be a Valkyrie when I was younger... until I found out that you were all women. There's nothing wrong with women, of course. I love women. Sometimes a little too much. Not in a creepy way, just more of a respectful appreciation. I think it's great that there is an elite force of women warriors. It's about time." Thor smiled. You just shook your head. "Thor, just stop." You said. "Lord of Thunder, and witch, you're up." A voice called. "Please, help us. We need your help." You pleaded. "Bye." S142 said as she walked away. "Fine, then you must be a traitor or a coward because the Valkyrie are sworn to protect the throne." You snapped. S142 finally turns her attention to you. "Listen closely, princess. This is Sakaar, not Asgard. And I'm a scrapper, not a Valkyrie." She said.

You glared at her. "I am not a princess." You said. She narrowed her eyes. "Really? Well, technically you are if you're his girlfriend." She teased. "You got it all wrong. We're just friends." You said. "And I'm going to help him. Because I'm not a coward like you." You said. Then she zapped you as you fell to the ground. Valkyrie takes her booze and walks away. You and Thor are dragged away, passing Korg and the other prisoners. You and Thor are strapped to chairs. A weird alien holds up some rusty shears. "Now, don't you move. My hands ain't as steady as they used to be." The alien said. "By Odin's beard, you shall not cut my hair... lest you feel the wrath of the mighty Thor." Thor said. Barber activates a menacing cutting tool. Thor freaks out. "Please. Please, kind sir, do not cut my hair! No!" Thor said.