"Well well, look who decided to pop in. Thanks for scaring away my company and drenching my workplace in brains." Skurge said. "Who are you?" You asked. "Don't you remember? I'm Skurge." He said. "We fought together on Vanaheim." He added. "Right. Where's Heimdall?" Thor asked. "That traitor. No one knows, he's a fugitive of the throne." Skurge said. "Traitor?" You asked. "Yeah, you see, Odin charged Heimdall with negligence of duty, but he disappeared before the trial. Hard to catch a guy who can see everything in the Universe." Skurge said. Thor starts to say something, but then gives up. Instead he starts towards the exit. "Come on, (Y/n)." He said. You nodded, and went to follow, but Skurge stands in his way. "Hold on. I'm supposed to announce your arrival." He said. However, you ignored him and flew away with Thor again towards Asgard.

You and Thor arrive on Asgard. There's a small crowd making its way through a threshold over which stands a monumental statue of Loki, arms out-stretched in the 'savior' pose. You and Thor turn to a theater patron. "What the hell is that?" Thor asked. Loki falls into frame, gasping for breath... although it's not Loki. This is actor Loki and there is a stage play. In the background, a single musician plays the haunting score from The Dark World on a pan flute. Suddenly, actor Thor leans into shot, holding Actor Loki. "Oh, brother. This is it. I take my leave." Actor Loki said. "You fool, you didn't listen!" Actor Thor said. "I'm sorry." Actor Loki said. "Lady Sif! Get help!" Actor Thor said. "Sif" awkwardly runs off. The "Warriors Three" watch sadly. A small choir joins in as the music builds to a Crescendo. "Somebody help!" Sif said. In the middle of the audience is Odin, sitting upon a chaise lounge, sipping wine and thoroughly enjoying the show. Unseen, you and Thor arrive behind the audience and watch.

"Sorry for all I've done." Actor Loki said. "It's all right. Hold on." Actor Thor said. "I'm sorry I tried to rule Earth." Actor Loki said. You scoffed at this. Sorry? Yeah right, he wasn't sorry for that. You thought. "They'd be lucky to have you." Actor Thor said. "I'm sorry about that thing with the Tesseract. I just couldn't help myself." Actor Loki said. "I know." Actor Thor said. "I'm a trickster." Actor Loki said. "So mischievous." Actor Thor said. "Sorry about that time I turned you into a frog." Actor Loki said. You raised an eyebrow and looked at Thor. Thor just cleared his throat uncomfortably and looked away. "It was a wonderful joke." Actor Thor said. "Twas indeed hilarious." Odin said. "You are the savior of Asgard." Actor Thor said. "Tell my story." Actor Loki said. "I will." Actor Thor said. "Build a statue for me." Actor Loki said. "We will build a big statue for you." Actor Thor said. "With my helmet on, with the big bendy horns." Actor Loki said. You rolled your eyes at this.

"I will tell Father what you did here today." Actor Thor said. "I didn't do it for him." Actor Loki said. Actor Loki then "dies". "Noooooo!!!" Actor Thor said. "And so Loki died of his wounds, giving his life for ours. He fought back those disgusting dark elves. He brought peace to the realm." Actor Odin said. He takes a young child painted in blue into his arms. "Loki, my boy...'Twas many moons ago I found you on a frost-bitten battlefield. On that day, I did not yet see in you Asgard's savior. No. You were merely a little blue baby icicle... that melted this old fool's heart." Actor Odin said. The crowd erupts in rapturous applause. The players bow. Odin stands up, leading the crowd in this standing Ovation. "Bravo! Bravo! Well done. Bravo." Odin said. "Father." Thor said. Odin sees you and Thor. "Oh shit!" He mumbled.

"My son! Thor has returned! Greetings my boy. To you and your girlfriend." Odin said. Your eyes widened. "Oh! Uh... no, no. She's not my girlfriend. She's just a friend. From the team I told you about." Thor said. You smiled at him. Odin goes through a weird internal transformation. His fluidity is replaced by a rigid and regal posture. He bats away his maiden and turns to Thor, who stands up. "That was an interesting play. What's it called?" You asked. "The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard. The people wanted to commemorate him." Odin said. "Indeed they should." Thor said sarcastically. "I like that statue. A lot better looking than he was when he was alive, though. A little less weasely. Less greasy maybe." You said. Odin sours, masking his agitation. Thor holds up the skull. "You know what this is?" Thor asked. "The skull of Surtur? That's a formidable weapon." Odin said.

Thor approaches an E-Guard and hands it over. "Do me a favor. Lock this in a vault so it doesn't turn into a giant monster and destroy the whole planet." Thor said. "So it's back to Midgard for you, is it?" Odin asked. Thor starts YO-YOing Mjolnir, then turns back to Odin. "Nope. I've been having this reocurring dream lately. Every night I see Asgard fall into ruins..." Thor said. "That's just a silly dream... Signs of an overactive imagination." Odin said. "Possibly... but then (Y/n) and I decide to go out there and investigate And what do we find, but the Nine Realms completely in chaos. Enemies of Asgard assembling, plotting our demise, all while you, Odin, the protector of those Nine Realms, are sitting here in your bathrobe, eating grapes." Thor said. "Well, it is best to respect our neighbors' freedom." Odin said. "Of course, the freedom to be massacred." You said. "Yes, besides, I have been rather busy myself." Odin said. "Watching theatre?" Thor said. "Board meetings, and security council meetings..." Odin said.

"You really going to make us do it?" Thor asked. "Do what?" Odin asked. Thor spins Mjolnir and then hurls it off into the distance, you grab Odin by the back of the neck. Odin's royal attendants gasp in shock. The Einherjar bodyguards rush Thor, but he kicks them away. "You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand." Thor said. Mjolnir stops mid-air and starts coming back. "Not even your face." You said. "You've gone quite mad. You'll be executed for this!" Odin said. "Then we'll see you on the other side...brother." Thor said. A shimmering illusion dissipates, revealing Loki. "Alright, I yield!" Loki said. You drop Loki to the ground and Thor catches Mjolnir. Loki looks to Thor, hands up defensively. Skurge arrives on the scene, a little late to warn Loki. "Behold! Thor..Odinson-" but Loki interrupted. "You had one job! Just the one." He said. "Where's Odin?" You demanded. "You just couldn't stay away, could you? Everything was fine without you. Asgard was prospering You've ruined everything. Ask them." Loki said. Thor advances on Loki, who backs up onto the chaise lounge. "Where's father? Did you kill him?" Thor asked. "You had what you wanted, you had the independence you asked for!" Loki said. You began to shock Loki with lightning. "Ow-ow-ow! Alright! I know exactly where he is." Loki said.