"Okay sir, how do I get out now?" I asked.

"We don't have to leave so soon." He said. He began walking to me as I backed up, so I was up against the door.

"Actually, awkward I do. You know I think I'm allergic to the walls in here. Achoo. See, something's not right here." I said.

"Blare, Blare, Blare." He said stroking my face with a smile. It didn't seem sexual, more like he was a father looking at his daughter, but I mentally gagged due to the reek of him.

"No Dylan, I swear this is the bathroom." said a voice. Suddenly I was pushed in the back from the door, falling on top of the man, fist out.

I think I might have hit him in the face...

"Who are you!" Chase shouted, coming inside. "Wait Blare?"

"Yes." I said groaning.

"What are you doing?"

I looked down to see the man on the floor bleeding.

"What?" I asked still confused.

"Did you knock this guy out!" He said letting go of the door.

"No!" I shouted jumping for the door.

"Why?!" He shouted in shock. I missed the door and fell onto my stomach next to Chase.

"Because you idiot, we are locked in now." I said glowering at him from the floor.

"Oh." He said scratching is head. He is lucky he's cute. "Don't worry about it, Dylan's on the other side."

Oh yah, forgot about him. That means we are safe still!

"What are you doing?" A voice shouted.

"Shit." I heard from opposite the door. I jumped up and peeked out the window to see a huge man running past, then an empty hallway.

"Chase." I growled.

"Yes."

"Dylan is gone."

"Well then how do we get out?" He asked.

"That guy there said he knows." I said pointing at the man on the ground. We both walked over to him and looked to see if he would be able to tell us where to go.

"He looks knocked out." Chase said.

"I'll fix it." I said. "Wake up!" I shouted slapping his face numerous times.

"Nope." Chase said grabbing me by the arms and lifting me up and away from the man.

"Why? He will wake up, I'll show you." I said.

"No. You have been hanging out with Jade and Bree too much." he said.

"Ugh." I heard a groan. Chase and I both looked over to see the man try to get up.

"See what did I tell you?" I said.

"Are you alright?" Chase asked going over to the man and helping him up.

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"My name is Chase. Do you think you could help Blare and-"

"Blare? You are friends with Blare?" he asked with a smile.

Seriously what is up with this man? He remind me of a leprechaun. And I'm like his pot of gold. It makes feel uncomfortable.

"Yes..." Chase replied with caution.

"Chase!" He smiled reaching out to hug him. Though in response, Chase freaked out and punched the man in the face, adding a girlish scream.

"Chase, what the hell is wrong with you?" I groaned.