"He's not my father." I mumbled.

"Ooh, Daddy issues. You might want to work that out before you die." He smirked. With that he left the room.

I survived that? There's still a chance for me!

I heard the creak of the door and looked over to see Nate walk in.

No, no, no. I can not be left alone with this guy. I am not about to go through that again, when I'm even more vulnerable like this.

"Andy-" he tried.

"Go away!" I shouted.

"Andy, please!" he said coming closer.

"No, leave me alone, I don't want to hear it!"

"I'm sorry okay!"

"I don't care." I didn't really care...that much.

"But I have to say this to you."

"I don't want to hear it." Well possibly I mean, you've peaked my interest.

"I shouldn't have acted the way I did that night. I was out of hand and for that I am sorry."

"Oh, you're sorry for that, but not the fact that you are holding me tied up against my will and helped Harrison keep an eye on me? If you knew who I was this whole time, why didn't you just turn me in from the beginning rather than ask me to that stupid party?"

"I-"

"Brought in another two for you." A man said as he entered the room.

"This is all your fault." I heard a voice that I knew by heart, Blare.

"I did nothing wrong!" I looked over to see Chase said.

"I told you we should have went with him and you said no! Now look where we are."

"You never said this!"

"But I was thinking it."

'Him'? Are they talking about Dylan. Where was he? Where did he go?

I decided to stay silent because of the other guy that was in the room tying them down. After he was all done, he left the room asking Nate to follow.

"How did you get caught? I told you to run!" I shouted angrily at Blare.

"I hid instead! It was all fine until he came along." Blare said.

"Not my fault!" Chase said.

"Just tell me what happened!"

Blares POV

----

"I need you to reach into my pocket for the keys to let me out." the man said.

"Why are they in your pocket of all places?" I asked. That doesn't even seem like a smart move.

"It has to do with the torture of being so close to freedom, but never reaching it." He smiled. "Isn't that something Blare?"

"Yep, sure is something." I said with a fake smile. I slowly walked up to the man and stretched my hand out for his pocket.

This is awkward and he smells gross. I can't do this!

I decided to close my eyes and hold my breath, cause yes, that'll help. I reached out and felt for his pocket. I reached inside and found the key he was talking about.

"There you go girly." he said with a smile and laugh.

"Yay." I said. I quickly unlocked his cuffs and waited for his next direction. Instead of speaking he stared at me.