"Quit laughing! You really think I can even act!?" he yelled.

"Not a chance," Yuki mumbled.

Kyo sent him a death stare and yelled, "I heard you!"

"I don't see why this isn't a good idea. We'll be able to get good laughs," said Uotani as Hanajima did her hair.

"This fairytale ain't a comedy!"

"How wonderful to be cast as the Prince! It's amazing! Shishio-san will be absolutely delighted!" said Tohru with sparkling eyes.

"Don't tell him. You'd better not tell him!" He then faced the class. "Seriously guys, take a sec to think about it. This whole cast is a mess!" He pointed at Hanajima. "Having Hanajima as lead is already a huge mistake in itself!"

Hanajima looked over at him. She then gave him a dark smile and said, "Pleased to be working with you, Prince."

You could literally see sparks flying as they glowered down at each other.

"Wicked! It's the creation of a wicked Cinderella!"

"You think her dress will be black?"

The whole class was bustling about, talking about how different this Cinderella play will be from the original. Not only will the actors be completely different from the characters, but the whole story might take a completely different turn.

You looked over at Tohru. "Tohru, are you alright with acting as the evil stepsister?"

"...y-yes of course! I'll be more evil than the devil himself!" she said as she stuttered her words.

No matter how you looked at it, she was just too nice for this role. You couldn't even imagine her being evil.

You then felt a pair of eyes on you. You looked over at Yuki, who was now in front of your desk, smiling down on you with warm eyes.

"Thanks Y/n."

"Huh? For what?"

"For saying that about me."

"Oh that? Don't thank me. I was just stating what you're like, so just thank yourself," you said as you looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed.

He chuckled. "I'm going to have to return to work on student council matters, so I'll see you later."

"See? You're so diligent and reliable." You turned back around and pointed your index finger straight at him. "But make sure you rely on others too. Even fairy godmothers aren't always alone."

At first, he didn't know what to say, but his lips curved into a smile. "Yeah, I will."

When Yuki left the room, other minor roles were assigned.

You got the role of the prince's father, the king.

"Looks like I'm superior to you," you said as you sneered at Kyo.

"I'd rather go to hell than be your son!" he said.

"I'm the prince's friend?" Uotani glanced over at Kyo. "I didn't know the prince had friends."

"Are you talking about me or the character!?"

"But why did I get the king? Wouldn't it make more sense if a guy did this?" you asked as you skimmed over your lines.

"Well, it doesn't make sense in the first place that Tohru got the evil stepsister anyway," said Uotani.

"You've got a point," you said. You watched Tohru as she intently studied her lines.