{ 𝐒 𝐈 𝐗 }

Start from the beginning

"Sahar it's t-too late now, all I want is Zahaan and Maya to be happy. Zahaan ki mohabbat meri khwahish thi aur shaayad hameshah ek khwahish hi rahi gi."
(Zahaan's love has always been my dream, and maybe it will remain a dream forever.)

Wiping the lone tear from the corner of her eye, Sienna gently grabbed Sahar's hands and gave her a reassuring smile because no matter how broken Sienna was from the inside, she would stay strong for the people she loves.

On the other side of the vast mansion was a soul lost in complete despair. With each passing second, his heart was sinking deeper and deeper in misery.

Zahaan's empty eyes kept glancing at the French door window near his room, where he could see a clear view of the woman who is the sole owner of his heart; it killed Zahaan from within, knowing he was about to be bounded to another.

But he knew in his heart that no one can ever replace the woman who was his entire Jahan.

Hearing the click of his bedroom door, Zahaan turned around and found Maya standing in the foyer of his room with the brightest smile on her face.

Confusion crossed his features as soon as his gaze met with Maya and then upon her outfit. She wasn't dressed as a bride. On the contrary, she was dressed in a more subtle outfit, making her seem more like a family member and less like the actual bride.

"Maya? Why aren't you ready yet? We are supposed to head down in a few minutes."

And so, walking by the window, Maya came near Zahaan and decided to break his confusion.

"I am ready, Zahaan. I'm ready for my best friend and her Z's wedding. I know we're not close nor even friends yet, but I just want to say you are the biggest idiot to even think of giving up on your love.

Life has given you your Sienna back, and instead of cherishing her, you were planning to get married to someone else.

You know you both are so lucky to be given a second chance at your love. I would do anything to get a second chance to be with my Kabir one last time.

But I can't because he's gone forever, but you have your Sienna, so don't give up on her.

You both have lived in pain for the past two years; it's time for you both to finally be happy."

Zahaan was awestruck hearing Maya's revelation. To him, Sienna's and his truth was unknown by Maya but hearing her words and declaration.

He figured out the very reason Maya had insisted on preponing their wedding.

Because she wasn't planning their own wedding, she was planning to tie to stubborn lovers in a sacred bond.

Unknown to Sienna and Zahaan, the very night the trio met up, Maya had observed the two and instantly had sensed a connection between them.

And knowing the fact, neither of the two would clear her doubts; she decided to seek help from Sahar and figure every confusion out.

Once Sahar told Maya the truth, she then pieced everything together and connected all the dots.

The duo then decided to take matters into their own hands and conjured up the perfect plan to bring two lovers together.