Chapter 11: Get the fruit

You waited for a the robed man...but it seems it is coming to be only an one sided meeting.

"I guess you are not up to it...Robe-boy",you said.

"You have no right to ca--",Hack was stopped yet again by the man. Making your grin widen.

"We are here for the fruit...that is why I let my comrade, Hack, compete",he said.

Your grin turn sour..."And here I thought you want to meet Lucy..."

"But I must thank you for what you have done to my brother",he said to you. You gave him an unknown look. "It was a brave thing in your part"

"heh...Bravery are just for rich men to use...It won't give back lives...nor take back the time",you said.

"you talk rich as someone as young as you",the fish man told you.

"I live in the era where they cage the truth and praise the lie...Fishman such as you have it easy...",you glare at Hack. But withdraw what you will do...."Back then they coat what they say with sweetness luring kind preys....blinding their sights...cont--",you stopped.

"I am sorry with the sudden outburst...I must have make you two uncomfortable",you said. "Then...I must be going...I have to see what lucy has been up to...I better get updated what that kid is doing"

Somehow maybe wondering around became a hobby you took up days ago. Not until you come across a seemingly forbidden door.

It has a jolly roger painted on it. You were dead sure it is the 'king's jolly roger. "Big door",you gave a mischievous smile.

"Sorry...no one is allowed to enter",the guard said.

"ahhh...really?",you cocked your head as a portal engulfed them onto the next island. "But there are no guards...",you toothily grin.

Opening the door you saw none other than some guards...and the hero of the colliseum, Diamante...and Bellamy.

"What's with the troubled look Bellamy boy?",you asked. Guards were charging at you but you swiftly pierced them with a solidify shadow of yours.

Even gave a look from Diamante...he does not move...but enough to acknowledge that you were here.

"Leave us please",you said to the nurse tending bellamy's wounds. The nurse was scared and ran away.

You look at the letter on Bellamy's hand. "Assasination is fit in your nature,Bellamy-boy",you said.

He gave you a glare...crumbling down the paper. You noticed he is conflicted,"I see...are you hesitating?",you tone was taunting him.

You grab him by the jaw and make your eyes met him. "Hesitating in assassination is no good bellamy-boy",your arms make their way to his arms...and gave it a good squeeze making him writhe in agony.

Smiling wickedly as he became in pain. "Aren't you going to contact the king? A trespasser just barge in",you said to Diamante.

"Motivational speaker is welcome anytime",he said.

You walk up to Bellamy again, sitting to his level...as he was still in pain. "Hesitating is so not you, Bellamy-boy",you stood up and look at the platform.

And saw luffy riding a bull..."Lucy is indeed an interesting man",you said. "Tell the king I said Hi",you said to Diamante and withdraw your shadow...leaving corpse of guards inside the room. You opened the door and saw the nurse earlier bloodied. Humming like you have won something interesting...

Again...it seems the robed guy earlier was now looking as a spectator...you walked up to his side. Lucy just took down the giant.

"Lucy is a very unpredictable man",you started.