Yunlan doing back forth and Da confusedly looking at him

"what you doing? Lao Zhao"

"I'm waiting for Sh....." Yunlan about to say something but he bump with someone

"Sorry.....so sorry are you alright" a melodious voice echo in Yunlan's ear......and slender thin milky hand holding him, and look toward Yunlan's face......with his doey eye in his concern......(Yunlan widen his eyes) and Da run to them "you remember me??" Yunlan said and other tightly hug him and say "of course......Yunlan! long time no see...... don't you remember me....? I am......SHEN WEI!!"

**********

IN COFFEE SHOP

"Oh my god! you remember.....me!" Shen Wei said while string his coffee with blushes. "Wei! I am sorry....I....I.....didn't mean that...." Yunlan said while holding Wei's hand and tear drop from his eyes "what happened Yunlan? and why you crying?" Wei ask in concern "nothing....it's just....I can't explain you right now, it's so difficult for me" Yunlan said "difficult? what difficult....??" Wei confused "Nothing, you leave it all this......and tell me how are you? And you're not angry with me, right?" Yunlan said and Wei blankly looking at him.

*********

After this meeting Shen Wei is not sleep at all....he do back forth on his bed......and only thinking about Yunlan. "why Yunlan say like this? what happened to hm....?" Wei drown in his thought and he didn't notice that someone wrap his arm around......his waist from behind and kiss his nape.....Shen Wei startled and turn to see "why you scare?" Chu said

"it's all of sudden....." Wei interrupt by Chu "it's okay.....I don't wanna waste this moment...." Chu said and kiss Wei's soft lips......and then his neck "umm....uuh..aahh" Wei moan a little when Chu suck and bite, his slender pearl neck "I'm gonna make you mine!" Chu said and start opening Wei's cloth..... Shen Wei snapped open his eyes "stop! please.....Chu not today.....I'm tired" Wei fix his cloth and sit up

"why not? what's the matter....? (clinch his fist) you know what Wei.....I think you don't like me..... that's why you always make excuses" Chu said in his frustration "excuses! you think.....I'm lying to you? (wei stood from bed) okay fine.....!!" Shen Wei shout and open his shirt and throw on Chu face..... and start opening his remain cloth..... Chu hold his hand "what are you doing??" Chu shout

"what I'm doing? (glaring at Chu) you only want my body, right! you don't even care about my feelings.....so let's do it" Wei said angrily. Chu feel guilty......he hold Wei's shoulder "I'm sorry Wei! I am so sorry.....actually I was thinking that you don't like me, that's why you ignoring me.....and..." Chu stop when he see Wei's moist eyes....he cup Wei's face and again apologize for his action, and also promise that he never do this again!

********

Next morning in office, Shen Wei is doing back forth in his cabin....then Yunlan enter in cabin and throw file on the couch and hug Wei dearly.....Wei feel the warmth of Yunlan's body, he forget everything...... and just enjoying this moment. after this warm hug Yunlan cough and sit on his chair "I'm the CEO of this company and....(why I'm repeat this) " Yunlan stop while thinking inwardly "and.... what Yunlan?" Shen Wei said and meantime Wang come.

"Sir meeting is start in 2 minute" Wang said and smile while seeing shen Wei here.....she was so happy because after long time they all reunite... meantime Da Qing is also reach there, They were all happy and want to celebrate this reunion so Yunlan decided after meeting they all go to strip club for drinks and dinner.....(he lovingly looked at shen wei) and other only smile to him.

They all enjoy in the club and Wei asked to Wang where is Sang? After hear Wei Wang become sad and left from there..... then Da tell him that Sang die in the accident five years ago after their graduation. Shen Wei feel bad for her.... Wei immediately go behind her and apologize to her. And Yunlan asked to Da..... where Shen Wei gone? then Da tell him Wei go behind Wang to apologize.