Chapter 4

Jiro Holmes

What a fucking annoying bitch, my hands are itching to chop all her limbs off and feed it to our pet wolf, but guess what, even our pet wolf won't eat that bitch since that wolf only eat expensive shits and the bitch looks cheap and dirty as fuck. I'm so annoyed right now, why the heck we didn't just grab that guy and take him home, so fucking easy, but Dim and Al seems to like doing the hard way.

" sweety, why the sour face?, you didn't get off this morning?" Al said  taunting me with his sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at him and just looked around the restaurant, looking for something that can entertain me out of my sour mood. When something or more like someone caught my eyes around the corner of the restaurant.

A little girl, no more than around the age of 15 or 16, is staring at our table, seemingly fascinated by me and my boyfriends. Well damn, she's cute though but not my type, I don't swing that way and too young for me, I don't fuck with minors, that's out of line and some pedo bastard only does that shit, which I'm fucking not.

I looked at her and when she noticed that I was looking, i wink at her and she tilted her head to the side, stares at me seemingly asking why i winked at her. I chuckled to myself and muttered cute under my breath. What a cute little lady, her eyes full of innocence and light to the point it's disgusting.

People like her gets fucked up by the society once she steps out there, i smirked to myself. Innocence, rainbows and shits, have no place in this world full of sinners, even some religious bitches are full of sin, which is so funny, goes to church every Sunday then they talk shit about other people and can't accept people for who and what they are and what other people believe in.

" Good afternoon Sirs, I'm Kyle, your server for today, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience a while ago, here's the menu and you can just call me when you're ready to order "  A waiter said, interrupting me from my thoughts. He gave us the menu and leave, i look through the menu and decided to just order some pasta and wine. I have no appetite for all the shits that happened today.

" What are you gonna order ji?" Al asked me, as he flipped the pages of the menu looking for something to order.

" just pasta and wine " i answered blankly. Al stop looking at the menu and stares at me, i raised my left eyebrow asking why he's staring.

" you're still mad jiji honey? " I rolled my eyes at him, him and his shitty nicknames to us.

" Hahaha, don't worry sweetheart, i exactly know how to make you happy " Al said as he winked at me. Dim gave Al a stern look, but Al just smirk at Dim.

" what is it?, Are you gonna give me permission to fuck your delicious ass? You ready to bottom HONEY?, or you're gonna give me a dirty whore to skin alive today at our playroom? " i asked Al while smirking at him.

" Sorry to burst your bubble sweety, I'm never gonna bottom to you, maybe to Dim, yes. You?, nah sweety, my dick is longer and bigger than yours " Al said with a hint of anger in his voice, i started laughing like a psychotic maniac which garner a lot of attention from other people but don't have balls to stare for too long because they knew who we are and what we are capable of doing.

" Al, Ji, Stop it " Dim said to the both of us. But me, being a fucking brat decided to be a psychotic ass and continue to taunt Al.

" Yeah? Your dick is bigger than mine? I don't even fucking gag on that little dick that you have, don't even reach my fucking throat bitch!, just say that you want to get fuck and we can do that right here, right now Infront of these pathetic people, you want that don't you SWEETY?, i know for sure your kink is public exhibition, getting fuck in public with my big ass dick! " i look at Al and damn he's angry, i smirked at him which taunted him more. He looks like he has a lot to retort back to me until we both froze on our sit.

" STOP!" Dim said loudly and banged the table with his large fist. People at the restaurant stopped and silence filled the air, no one dared to make noises. Al and i knew that we're gonna get in trouble if one of us talk right now.

Dim cleared his throat, ran his hand through his hair and let out an exasperated sigh. He raised his right hand and the waiter came scrambling, almost tripping on his own feet which i chuckled but Dim glares at me so i sealed my mouth shut.

" Order " Dim said or more like demand us to do. I said my order to the waiter which is pasta and wine, while my lovely shitty Al order steak and the special salmon with truffles.

" H-how a-about you s-sir?" The waiter stutters as he asks Dim.

" Champagne" Dim said blankly, while the poor waiter waits for the next words that gonna come out of Dim's mouth.

" Rosé Dom Pérignon " Al Said to the waiter, the waiter sighed cartoonishly which is so funny, it's such an entertainment when people get scared and writhes like an ugly worm.

"O-ok sirs, I'll serve your order once it's done " the waiter said in such a hurry then quickly turned around to leave, that he almost stumbles trying to run away from our table. I laughs, but then immediately stops when Dim sternly looks at me.

" What? It's funny, don't blame me, blame that wimpy waiter " i said defensively. Trying to justify why im laughing at that pathetic waiter.

" aww the little baby is fine na, got your entertainment naba? You're not a cranky baby anymore Sweetie pie?" Al said seemingly starting the childish banter of ours a while ago. But i just rolled my eyes at him and gave him a glare giving a warning to stop, since Dim looks like he could spank the shit out of our ass more like my ass, so it's better to stop now than have a sore ass once i step inside our house.

" Sooo, let's get back on track, jiji sweetie, i was supposed to say that i have a gift for you in our playroom, hugh texted me, that the rat had been found and you know? I thought that you could torture the rat to let out some steam cause i know how frustrated you are that we didn't take that cute guy with us, and i know how you love torturing someone to let out your frustrations, but you decided to be a petty little bitch, sooo what should we do Dim my love? " Al explained and asked Dim.

" Fuck you " i said and playfully glares at him.