𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

Comincia dall'inizio

"FN-2552... and you were talking to her."

"TF-3617, Sir," she quickly stood in an attentive stance with her hands down at her sides.

"Do none of you actually have a name?"

"The First Order is our identity—And you were talking to her again... I'll—uh—I'll shut up now," 2552 sheepishly took a step backward.

"Remove your mask, trooper."

She did as instructed, "Most were given identification numbers at birth if they were offered as a service to the First Order. I joined later of my own volition."

"Then again I ask, do you have a name?"

"Koria Dangir, Sir," she answered and said her own name for the first time in years.

"Well. Koria," the hooded figure paused for a moment, "it appears to be your lucky day. You have impressed me which leads me to grant you the rank as my second-in-command until I find an apprentice."

"What?!" Both General Hux and Kylo Ren shouted with incredulous confusion.

"Thank you, Sir," she stood stunned for a moment before remembering her original purpose, "When hunting down the thieves who had stolen the supply ship and cargo freight, we discovered that they were also resistance spies. What shall we do with these prisoners?"

"Take them to the interrogation chambers and learn what you can, but I believe they serve a greater purpose indeed."

Although confused by his final statement, Koria dared not push her luck by questioning more than one Supreme Leader in a day, "As you wish, Sir."

"One more thing, Admiral Dangir."

"Yes, Sir?"

"I'd like for you to personally handle this matter yourself."

"Yes, Sir," she nodded her head and motioned for the pair of stormtroopers to follow her out of the room.

They walked back the way that they had come and within a short period of time stood once more in front of the cell that had created great irritation in her mood. She signaled for one of the troopers to open the door and she then stepped inside.

"And to think if we had simply followed the orders of the recon assignment-" Finn stopped speaking as she entered the cell.

"Oh by all means don't stop on my account," she chuckled, "We'll get the information out of you one way or another."

"I didn't think pilots handled interrogations," Poe noted.

"They do after the Supreme Leader authorizes it."

"Great," Finn looked over at Poe, "Kylo Ren knows we're here."

"Not quite," she shook her head, "There's been a change in leadership."

"Interesting, TF—whatever your numbers were," Poe nodded his head mockingly.

"It's Admiral Dangir now."

"Danger?" Poe raised an eyebrow.

"He gave you a name?" Finn also questioned.

"No," Koria looked at him confused, "Who just randomly names another person?"

Finn and Poe both looked at the ground and Koria determined that she didn't want to know.

"The interrogation rooms are ready, Sir," 2552 notified her.

"Excellent, select one of the prisoners and bring him along," she said, beginning to leave the cell, "I'd like to get this over with."

"Thanks for all the hospitality, Sweetheart," Poe said with a mock salute.

Koria immediately turned around, set her blaster to stun, and shot Poe in the face. The pilot immediately collapsed and landed on his face, unconscious.

"I suppose we'll take that one. He was talkative earlier," FN-3852 shrugged, but didn't leave without giving Finn a short blow to the stomach, "I've been meaning to do that for a while now."

"Jerk," Finn wheezed as fell to the ground trying to regain his breath.

Koria smirked and followed FN-3852 out of the room, allowing the cell door to close behind her. She allowed the troopers to get a head start on the interrogation before checking in on them herself. However, she frowned as she entered the room to hear not screams of pain, but the hum of "Mad About Me" by Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes.

She kept a calm facade, but her tone implied her irritation, "He looks bored—Why does he look bored?!"

2552 replied, "Ah, well, for being talkative earlier, we haven't gotten a word out of him yet. I assume you want to take over now?"

"Proceed as planned," she stated, "I need a moment."

A probe droid entered the room and Poe seemed to grow wary, "Look, there's no need to use the droid. I won't be giving you any information."

3852 ignored him and proceeded as planned. The pilot winced as the probe droid injected him with a needle. Furthermore, a short hiss from the machine allowed her to know that the serum had also been injected and would take effect in a few moments.

"Should we prepare the other prisoner?" 2552 asked.

"One at a time," she stated simply, "It takes patience to break in an animal, but always provides the best results... besides once one submits the others will follow."

"Wow!" 2552 sounded impressed, "It's almost like you've done this before."

She nodded her head, despite the opposite being true, "Double the serum. I want every detail about the Resistance to be plucked from his mind. Once he's run out of useful information... kill him and bring in the ex-trooper."