thirteen: reg and alex

It was a Saturday and Aurora had decided to sleep in. Alexander laid at the end of her bed with his eyes closed. He wasn't quite sure if he was actually sleeping or if he was really good at convincing himself he was, either way the two remained in their positions with no one in the room, no one alive at least.

Regulus sat on the bed opposite the two and quietly studied them. Regulus knew of the Hyde family through his own father Orion. While Roman Hyde never attended Hogwarts, the Hyde name wasn't uncommon in households which supported the Dark Lord. They new Roman was a different type of horrible.

Aurora could feel someone watching her in her sleep which caused her to shift and wake, though Alexander had yet to move an inch.

Aurora rubbed her eyes and peered over to Regulus. "Oh, it's just you" She yawned.

"Yeah, just me" Regulus replied.

Aurora looked down at Alexander and decided to wave him.

"Alex. Alex wake up"

Alexander shot up and almost head butted Aurora before muttering a small apology.

Alexander then caught view of Regulus sitting on the other bed.

"Aura... who is that man?" He asked.

"Oh that's my uncle Regulus, he's also a ghost" she said nonchalantly. Alex nodded slowly "wait does that mean I can see ghosts too?"

"Yeah, I kinda assumed you'd already figured that out" Aurora laughed "clearly not" Alexander replied, he put his head in his hands before adding "it's too early for this".

Regulus chuckled to himself before walking over to Alexander and placing a hand on his shoulder "I like this kid" he said to Aurora.

a/n
hello guys guess who's back with a very short chapter.
regulus and alexander r so cute i see a vision with them.
how r u all i hope ur all well
don't forget to let me know if there's any scenes you'd like to see or anything
love light