T W E N T Y T W O

Start from the beginning

"Woman you make me go crazy."

"Bwahahahah" she laugh evilly.

"Ara see mommy is evil." He said looking at his baby who was sucking her thumb looking at him innocent.

"Look she agree too."

"She doesn't even say anything jimin." Jimin shrugged his shoulder and again look outside.

As when some people were admiring them there she was looking at them with jealousy.

Areum look at so-young who was glaring at the couple outside of the window. she was clenching on the wine glass in her hand which nearly crack by how hard she hold it in anger.

"So-young enough." Areum said. So-young throw the glass on the floor and chuckle.

she doesn't know how many people had ask her. she was going crazy. the pictures also couldn't separate them.

she scoff at her sister's stupidity or that what she call it.

"Haven't you done enough. stop it let them live in peace." so-young raise her eyes and glare at her

"Did I ask you to speak. stay in your fucking limits." she said making her shut up. Areum was helpless she knows that her one wrong move and she will destroy her as well

meanwhile. y/n try to walk like a penguin holding her both hands out. Taehyung laugh at her grumpy walk. In a second he flip her over his shoulder making her gasp loudly.

"Tae what are you doing?"she asked.

"That's enough. let's go back before you catch cold." she pout hanging down facing his ass.

"No I want to stay more." She wiggle.

"No." Taehyung said walking outside of the garden. but then he stopped when.

SMACK.

he feel big slap on his butt along with her giggle. Taehyung was shocked for a bit.

"Baby?"

"I am sorry I can't help it. they are so squishy." she said poking on his butt.

"Y/n?" he was taken aback by her innocent boldness.

"Just wait once we reach our room." Taehyung smirk holding her tightly on his shoulder.

Putting her on the bed his body hover over her

Putting her on the bed his body hover over her. she giggle putting her hand on her mouth.

"What where you saying huh?" he pinch her waist making her flinch a little.

"don't do that."

"Why not? when you can slap my butt why can't I do that." his wet hairs were fall on his forehead.  gripping the sheet from his one hand he lean closer to her neck kissing it softly.