Chapter 76 A Small Punishment

Yun Bixue, don't go overboard!" Although deep down Su Lengxian was afraid, she still felt secure. She thought that with her elder brother around, Yun Bixue wouldn't dare to mistreat her.

With a slapping sound, Yun Bixue mercilessly hit her face.

Su Lengxian covered half of her face and looked at Yun Bixue in disbelief. "You dare to hit me?"

"Of course I dare to hit you. Su Lengxian, for so many years you've pulled tons of tricks and bad-mouthed me. It's all because of you that your brother and I landed in this state now!" After slapping Su Lengxian, Yun Bixue felt pleased deep down. She had long disliked Su Lengxian but had put up with her time and time again. With the opportunity right in front of her, it would be a waste not to hit her.

Su Lengxian yelled, "Let's go all out!" With that, she lunged forward, attempting to pull at Yun Bixue's hair.

To Yun Bixue's surprise, Su Lengxian caught her hair, and the excruciating pain made her gasp. Enduring the pain, she reached out her hands and clutched firmly onto Su Lengxian's neck, strangling her.

"Cough, cough..." Su Lengxian was choking through her pain, but her hand continued to tug strongly at Yun Bixue's hair.

Yun Bixue felt as if her hair was getting ripped off her head and her hands tightened their grip. "Su Lengxian, if you don't wish to die, then let me go."

"Cough, cough..." Su Lengxian felt like she was suffocating. Her vision gradually turned darker and darker, and her hands lost its force.

Jplo jvur lvu dufzut ovfo lvu jfl emare om tau, Ypr Bakpu arlouft iuo em md vuz ezan. Huz jvmiu gmtw fgzpnoiw hmiifnlut mrom ovu ezmprt fl lvu dmpevo om hfohv vuz gzufov. Svu tulnuzfouiw ruutut om gzufovu ar dzulv faz.

Earlier, she had really felt that Yun Bixue was acting with the intent to kill. Yun Bixue was never like this, how could she have become so horrifying?

Yun Bixue tidied her hair and rubbed her wrists. Looking at the bewildered looks on everyone's faces, she laughed coldly, "If there's anyone else who'd like to declare their intentions to hurt Xie Limo and me, make yourself known. If you can be that fearless, then I can only admire your courage."

After one sweeping look, no one answered. Inside the quiet room, only Jia Dongkun's m.o.a.ning and Su Lengxian's loud breathing could be heard.

"Oh right, the people who were mocking Xie Limo and me earlier on, you'd better own up now. I'll give you one minute. If you're unwilling to slap yourself, then you slap someone else. Whoever hits the hardest, I will let them leave depending on my satisfaction." Yun Bixue felt that experiencing such superiority was amazing. No wonder everyone fought to climb high on the social ladder, wishing to dominate over others.

"Since you rejected both options, then I will count to three. On the count of three, I might consider slapping you with the glass bottles! One, two-"

Before Yun Bixue had finished counting to three, the room reverberated with slapping sounds.

"Ah, you b*tch Wang, you really hit me! I'm going to cut your face!"

"Yes, I did hit you. You always dress so pretentiously as if you're so sweet and kind-hearted, but you're just a cheap person down to your core!"