Big Time Break Up (2.20)

(A/N: The song above is Worldwide. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

Gwen was in her apartment spending time with James, everyone including her being banned from the studio as international star Selana was recording her first English album at the studio. Kelly and Logan had been put on Carlos duty, trying to pry his helmet from him.

Kendall on the other hand was dealing with his own problems.

Jo had been cast for a mega movie role in New Zealand for 3 years.

It was the role of a lifetime, but she was going to stay for Kendall, at least until she knocked on Gwen's door on the verge of tears.

She wrapped her friend in a hug.

"What happened?" she asked as she sat Jo down and James slid her a box of tissues.

"I broke up with Kendall."

"What? Why?" Gwen asked as she sat opposite Jo and next to James.

"Because we went out to dinner and then he was acting all gross and rude and he said so many mean things to me. So I broke up with him and I'm going to do the movie."

"Yeah, he was faking that," James piped up and the girls turned to him.

"What are you talking about?" Jo asked and James looked up from where he was grabbing popcorn from the bowl on the coffee table.

"Kendall wanted you to break up with him. Jo, this is the role of a lifetime and he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he was the only reason you didn't take it. So, he acted the way he did so that you would take it. And I know it sucks and it hurts, but understand where he's coming from. I mean, I would do the same thing if it was you," he said softly to Gwen who squeezed his hand before turning back to Jo.

"Look," Gwen said as she stood and pulled Jo up with her. "Why don't you go home, clean yourself up and sleep on it?" she suggested as she wiped the makeup from under Jo's eyes. "And then tomorrow once your head is clear, talk to Kendall and see where you go from there."

"Thank you," jo sighed as she hugged her friend. "But, what do you think I should do?"

"Obviously I don't want you to go, but it is your choice. And this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. And we'll still be here when you get back."

Jo glanced at James who gave her a supportive smile and she took a deep breath.

"Thank you. Both of you."

"Anytime," James smiled.

"Of course. See you around Jo," Gwen smiled sadly as she walked out the door before Gwen fell back into James' arms and he pressed a kiss to her head.

"I'm going to miss her," Gwen said after a time.

"Me too. So will Kendall."

Gwen then looked up at James. "You'd really let me go if we were in their position?"

He met her eyes.

"I'd hate it. But if it was important to you, yeah I would."

Her gaze was soft as she cupped his cheek. "You really do love me."

"Of course I do."

And their lips met.

******************************************************************

Since Gwen and Jo said their goodbyes already, James had taken her on a date to get her mind of things, both of them walking back into his apartment, hand in hand with smiles on their faces while everyone else seemed to be freaking out about something.

"What going on?" James asked.

"Kendall and Jo forgot the goodbye kiss!" Logan exclaimed and their eyes widened.

"How could you forget the goodbye kiss?!" Gwen exclaimed.

"That's your thing!" James added.

"I know!" Kendall screamed.

"We have to get to the airport to kiss Jo goodbye!" Carlos said.

"I'll call a car!" Gwen yelled as she pulled out her phone and made for the door.

As it rang, she made turned to see the boys running back into the apartment to get Kendall before they followed.

And they made a mad dash for the airport.

******************************************************************

Gwen's hand was in James' as they ran inside the airport.

"We need to catch her before she passes security!" he yelled.

"Security check is that way!" Logan said as he pointed.

"RUN!" Carlos screamed as they all ran.

Manoeuvring past people and shoving Kendall under the line belts, he kissed Jo goodbye.

And after handshaking the boys, James squeezed Gwen to his side, lucky beyond all reason to have her.

And as they watched Jo walk away, they all moved to Kendall's side, Gwen squeezing his hand in support, the way he'd supported her on mother's day.

And they said goodbye.