My Best Friend

🍃Grover🍃

Being The Lord of the Wild isn't so easy......... "Yes Mr.Hedge?" My voice was grumpy I felt like something was terribly wrong. "Honey! Mr. Hedge would like to know if he can take a break from rescuing demigods." I nodded, "yeah sure. Absolutely. Mr. Hedge may you please send me Percy and Annabeth? I have missed them severely. I want to hang out with them." Gleeson looked confused, " call me coach Hedge. I can bring Annabeth here. But I don't know a Percy." Juniper touched my head, "Grover are you okay? Do you have a fever? We don't know a kid named Percy." I saw a shimmer behind Hedge. Suddenly I felt like throwing up. I almost did. "Yeah we do! Hedge you were stuck on a boat with Percy for a month! I've known him since like sixth grade!" They looked at each other. "Grover honey......you need to take a nap. The summer sun is getting to your brain." I went to the abandoned barn in the woods. My house. I fell asleep thinking. What is going on?

Dream

I was meeting Percy for the first time ever. He helped me out from some kids that weren't friendly to a disabled kid with a goatee. "Thanks. I'm Grover Underwood." Percy smiled, "Percy Jackson. Nice to meet you Grover." We sat together at breakfast. Then lunch. Then dinner. By the end of the day we were best friends. A little blond haired grey eyed girl stared up at me brandishing a dagger. "Monster?" She asked quizzically. I smiled and shook my head, "no. I'm here to help you. I'm going to bring you somewhere that people like you and your friends can live happily, and safely."she grinned like she wanted that, "lemme go ask Thalia." The little girl walked over to a girl in punk clothes. I would've thought she was a child of Ares but Chiron had told me she was the daughter of Zeus. A sandy haired blue eyed boy stood next to her looking angry. I thought he was a son of Hermes. He had those troublemaker look in his eyes. A smirk that said, "I'm thinking of the best way to prank you. Maybe I should put spiders down your pants. Lucky for me I don't have pants. I sat with a twelve year old Percy and Annabeth. It showed some more scenes of Percy, Annabeth, and Juniper. It was dark. I heard a snap of a twig as I saw a great big monster running at me. I shut my eyes expecting death. But it didn't come. I opened my eyes. I was standing in a bright forest. A picnic basket laid out with a blanket. A shimmering figure sat there. He didn't have a face and was see through. His t-shirt had no logo or anything. "Come and sit Grover. I've been expecting you." I walked over and sat next to him. "Who are you? Where are we?" I asked. He laughed, which must have been hard since he didn't have a face. "I am somebody that you should not know. As for where we are. Well this is a world that you dreamed up. Grovertopia I like to call it. I finally understand your love for the wild. If you listen closely you can hear so many things. Running water. Birds chirping." I stared at him, "how is this dream so pleasant? Why is it so calm? Why are you here? How are you here? Usually my dreams are harsh and cruel." I stood up shaking. The boy unnerved me. He looked up, "your dream is so calm and pleasant because I'm here. Why I am here. I've been here for awhile. How? Well that I cannot say. The Fates forbid it. I will visit you every night Grover. I will become more visible everyday. You need to help me. I will give you a hint. AC. TG. NA. That is all I can say." I started pacing, "but what does that mean!? Those are useless letters! Why are gods always like 'I will give you a hint,' then they say something totally random like you just did?" He gazed off in the distance. Must've been pretty hard. "You are waking up Grover. Remember AC, TG, NA!" The boy faded into the background.