Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police

Start from the beginning

He turns the engine on making blue neon lights come on and driving out of a garage is a silver Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R leaving 'Tej's Garage' while back at the cars a girl put some ear plugs in while in a boot rock music from speakers is played as a guy shows his trunk points looks to another car the guy points to show his speakers in his trunk while another guy motion his trunk to see it opens up as a guy dance to the music.

Tej stands in front of the car said, "The race starts in four minutes" A pair of girls spray paint a line Suki said, "All right, girls, let's go this" They fist bump together and spoke in Japanese clapping while the silver Nissan drives pass cars fast the man shift gears and change pedals going faster while Jack's Girlfriend ask, "You think you're gonna win, baby".

Jack look at her ask "What do you think" His Girlfriend said, "You better, we got rent to pay" Jack said, "I know this" While driving under the bridge is the Nissan going fast passing fence while a guy dancing next to his car as a photographer takes a picture of a girl while the guy did break dance as the crowed cheers while others shove to fight, and people try to break them up and the Nissan makes a turn.

A pair of girls walk by a pair of guys who both lean against their cars smiling while the crowed all cheer as Jack rubs his hands Julius speaking Spanish then said, "I'll get you when you get a car worth racing" Suddenly the Nissan arrives revving its engine as people move out of the way the noise gets everyone's attention.

Tej smiles takes his comb off said "Yeah" He nods "There's our fourth right there" Suki said "Shit, it's Brian" The Nissan keeps moving as people clap and cheer while Jack frowns a bit as Julius smiles shake his head chuckling the car turns and stops next to Julius car while Suki, Jack, and Julius all watch getting out of the car is Brian O'Conner.

He closes the door and walks up to Tej smiling ask "What's up Tej" Tej and Brian fist bump Tej ask "What's happening, dude" Brian said, "Thanks for the invite" Tej said "No problem at all, man" He wide his eyes "Just remember me when you wax, all right" Brian looks over to Suki, Jack, and Julius as they wait.

Brian turn his head ask, "They got deep pockets" Tej chuckles nods said, "Real deep" Brian looks at him so he and Tej both turn Brian ask, "What's up, Suki" Suki nods ask, "What's up, Bullitt" Brian looks at them ask "What do you say we kick it a nickel" But Julius raise his hand waving speaking Spanish then said, "Nobody said nothing about raising the stakes".

Tej and Brian look at each other and Brian walks up to Julius hands in pockets said, "If that's the case, why don't you ask these nice people here to back off the line so you can go home" The crowed boos while Julius turns makes a motion to them Tej walk up to them cross his arms Julius look between them said "Okay, $3,500".

Julius reach into his pocket speaking Spanish he pulls out the money and gives it to Tej who takes it Brian gives his money to Tej and spoke Spanish walks back to his car as Julius looks down cruse in Spanish while Jack stares at Tej and ask "$3,500" Tej stop walking said, "Wither that or you can go home, bruh" Tej raise his hand as Jack puts the money in his hand said, "It's all there".

Tej count the money said, "Better be" Suki in her car looking forward while Tej bent down "Damn, Suki, when are you going to pop my crotch" Suki raise her arm said, "As soon as you get the right set of tools" She gives Tej the money who said "Yeah, all right" He leans up "All right" Suki smiles as the crowed cheers.

Brian walks to his car he looks around but stops to see a brown hair woman staring at him Brian stares then gets in his car while the woman smiles turn walks away as Tej motion the people at the back calls "All right, back up, back up, let's go, let's go" Brian revs his car making blue flame came out making the people move back more "Yeah, yeah".