"Kya bakwass kar rahi ho. Dimag satiya gaya hai kya?"

"Dimag mera nahi tumhara satiya gaya hai agar nahi chale to vo mar dega "

"Kon?"

"Pata nahi "

"Kaha hai?"

" bahar baitha hai"

Rashmi and her husband Ramesh came outside. And saw the person sitting in their living room.

"Are Ramesh kitne salo baad mila hai yr. Kaha tha tu yaha chupa baitha tha. Kya baat hai, kya baat hai , sahi hai"

Sidharth said sarcastically.

"Aap kon main pehchana nahi?"
Ramesh said slightly scared.

"Are tune mujhe pehchana nahi. Chal koi ni thodi hint de deta hu. Main vahi jiske ghar tu raha tha"

Ramesh furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Abhi bhi ni samjha . Are vahi jiske paise tu leke bhaga or tune jiske paise pe aish ki."

Ramesh was now understanding but he was still not sure.

"Kya abhi bhi nahi yaad aaya. "

Ramesh shook his head in No. Rashmi was standing beside her husband anxiously fidgeting with her fingers.

Then Sidharth took his beard off and next came was his eye lens. And seeing him now Ramesh stood there unmoving. He gulped visibly. 

"Ab yaad aaya?"

"Are..a... are Sidharth bete tum! " Ramesh said .

He build some strength and sat near Sidharth.  Keeping his hands on knees .

"Kaise ho beta?"

"Kaisa lag raha hu?"

"Badhiya"

"To pucha kyu?"

"Are bete puchenge to sahi na. Tum itne din baad dikhe ho"

This  time Rashmi jumped in with fake smile of hers.

"Acha itni fikar meri"

"Beta hume fikar nahi hogi to kisse hogi?"
Ramesh said with a fake laugh.

And this time when he looked up after recovering from his fake laugh Sidharth was right in front of him with a silver dagger in his hand.

"Aahhhhhh"
Rashmi screamed with horror.

But Sidharth's eyes was trained on Ramesh.

"Vo kya hai na, mujhe jyada bakwass krne ki aadat nahi hai. Sidha mudde ki baat jyada pasand hai."

"Beta ....si...sid..Sidharth ye...ye kya kar rahe ho apne uncle ko maroge?"

"Kisne kaha tu abhi marega , abhi time hai . Shanti se bade itminaan ke sath marunga tujhe."

"Bet....Beta aisa karoge ap..apne papa ka naam kharab karoge or..or..tumhara bhi to itna bada naam hai . Vo bhi kharab
Hoga."

Ramesh very slowly stood up backing away from Sidharth. And when he was at a good distance he made a rush through near by window. But to his dismay there were already police waiting for him. As soon as he jumped from window leaving his wife behind. Police caught him.

Sidharth caught Rashmi as soon as she was also trying to run with her hand and dragged her outside. When both the husband wife were hand cuffed and were made to sit in the police when going through the society with Sidharth leading this team. He looked like a ethereal boss of them. Both criminals were made to sit in police van.

"Abee...tu to mujhe chor ke bhaga tha na le ab le."
Rashmi mocked her husband.

"Chup ekdum chup."

Both were fighting like cats and dogs.

Here Sidharth and Abhay sat in the same car.

"Sidharth hume inhe jail me dalna hoga phle." Abhay said.

"Nahi ye mera Shikar hai."

"Sidharth tum samjhte kyu nahi"

"It's you who is not fucking understanding " Sidharth replied with anger.

"Relax okay. I have been thinking about it and I got and perfect way . Which will also be in your favor. "

"Hmm"

"Listen pahle . Let it process by law and order.  Fir once the punishment is granted for them you can have them and get your way. It will be in both of our favor."

Sidharth heard Abhay very carefully and thought about it. He took his time and after 5 minutes. He agreed. As IPS Abhay was right.  In this way Ramesh and his wife will be termed as dangerous criminals in the eye of law and ofcourse the crimes which they have committed will serve them life imprisonment.  And there is no way that they both can come out of this mess. As Sidharth's Case was really strong.

"Okay. But be aware I have my eyes on you. IPS Abhay. "

"Definitely "

Abhay assured Sidharth with gentle squize on his shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So here's the chapter. 
I hope you like it.
Do click on star button if like the chap.
And
At last HAPPY JANMASHTAMI 🙂🙂