Hagun Academy and its Festival

Start from the beginning

I blink at her and she blushed for a bit... 

Ivan : My name is Ivan Emiya

Ivan : My name is Ivan Emiya...  E-m-i-y-a.  So I'm quite alright with this sort of thing it's quite lively.  So what's your name miss.  You did not gave me...  Yours....  It's fine if you don't give it...  Anyways...  Miss Kurono san.  Where is the room of mine?

She replied

Kurono : Your room Mr.  Emiya is in 406.  A single room only... 

I stand up and started to go.  Until a grab from my jacket. 

Ivan : Hey... 

??? : You challenge  me.  I want your room!

Ivan : Oh...  How about a bet...  I'll bet something...  If you lose...  Challenge Ikki san here...  And I won't interfere with your quarrels.... Miss.

She replied....

Stella : Stella Vermillion!

I replied with a sigh

Ivan : Very well.  Miss Kurono san I will change some of my clothing since I don't often use this in battle... 

She nods and I started changing...  A light enlightened the room until the light the dimmed down.  They saw me wearing a red... 

( Without blades )

( Without blades )

They were surprised.  He may have full of surprises. 

Ivan : This is what my battle suit looks like...  Red and black... 

Timeskip. 

Now in the arena...  Kurono san was the battle begin...   Ikki was watching... 

CPU : Ready your Blazers. 

The CPU they couldn't believe  it.  The one of Ivan has an infinite sign one of her blazer. 

I let her do her sword first.  And then I saw it.  I traced Stella's blade...  And give it to her. I back away for a bit.  The Students are impressed the blade was same...  It's originality.  We're the  same.  Same shape,  size and etcera.