Hagun Academy and its Festival

Start from the beginning

Ivan : Good morning Miss. 

She looks at me. She might be speculating me and somehow I'm not afraid of it.  I'm sure my presence is detected. 

??? : Hello sir. And what brings you here today. 

I answered

Ivan : Miss. I'm here to register as a blazer.

She replies with a smile

Kurono : my name is Kurono Shinguuji.  I'm the director of this school.  Making sure the person's blazer are well educated and well in battle in the Festival called Seven Stars Sword Art Festival.  And you're name is... 

I replied

Ivan : Ivan Emiya .

Kurono : I see.  Very well Emiya.  You're class with-....

Until there were a ruckus... 

The two...  Ikki san is there...  And that red head girl...  I wonder how's their strength against me.... As a magus and Knight is sort of unavoidable...  That director told me there is mock battle.  Which winner will decide... I decided  to use  Presence concealment until the ruckus is done.  I drink some tea sitting on the couch... 

I started looking at them and started to laugh a bit

I started looking at them and started to laugh a bit...  It's how amusing...  Until I started to turn it off. 

Ivan : So are you done both having this lover's quarrels?

The two notice me and I started drinking tea....

Ikki : How long you've been there!

He noticed me... 

Ivan : Well...  I was watching your quarrels...  Love is it truly wonderful... 

The Red hair blushed...  I sit like archer and having tea... 

??? : You! Who are you?

She asks angrily. And I replied calmly.

Ivan : Well Princess...  If you ask politely and requested with no anger.  I would have gave you my name? No?