||Scene 11||

It is easy said than done. Even though Zayn now has an idea of what the plan would be,executing it comes across as a challenge.

"I have agreed to the plan but question arises how am I supposed to do it."
Zayn thinks to himself.

"Zayn! I have spoken to a company who recently started thier textile making business. They plan to export thier production to Doha,Qatar. They are willing to be our partners." Ahmed breaks the good news.

"And I have spoken to the port authorities for the contract of shipments. Now all you need is to get going." Murat adds to it.

"I just cant believe it! You both have relieved me . I will go and speak to the broker for the place."

Broker's Office

"Hoşgeldiniz(Welcome) Mr Zayn"
Mehmet Onlar,the broker greets them.

"Nasılsın (How are you ) Mehmet?"

"I am great Praise be to Allah! How are you?"

"Alhamdulillah"

"Mehmet you speak Turkish. Where are you from?" Murat asks him

"Sir! I am from Ankara."

Zayn freezes for a second as he hears Ankara.He is about to cry but Ahmed senses his tears.

"I know it Is hard for you to hear about the city you left behind long back. It has your past and worst memory of your life. But you have to do this to avenge your Mother's death. You can't let a man like Dahluz win" Ahmed whispers to Zayn.

"Mehmet! How much do you sell this area to us in?"

" It is £1.60"

"We are up for it. Bill it in my account."

"Zayn are you sure about the deal?"

"Ofcourse yes. We are all set for it

"Dont worry about payment sir! You can pay later on"

Zayn is left speechless

"Oracle Enterprise"

Stay tuned...