I looked up into the mirror, my eyes widened and my heart shattered. Sitting in the mirror was Lily, with her beautiful hazel doe eyes with a small child, barely the age of 1, in her hands along with a little girl on my shoulders.

This is what I wanted, what I truly desired. I have truly fallen for her but I don't think she thinks the same, especially not after what happened a few days ago.

I wanted to fix this, I needed to fix this, but could I? I mean she is only a teenager I am almost 40! Why would she ever want a life with me? She could have a man her age the looks far better than me, and definitely be a better father than me.

I fell to the floor on my knees, I am never the one to break down but in this moment I didn't care. In my childhood I learned to keep my emotions end but I don't care anymore.

Small tears escaped my eyes as I stared into the mirror in front of me, dreaming of a life I could of had. My heart has been broken twice, I don't know if I'll ever find love again.

Yes a sex buddy but never someone I could truly love and care for, give my children to. That is no longer a possibility. I stayed there all night till dawn the next morning.

I slowly rose from my place on the ground my knees hurting slightly from sitting on them most of the night. I went to my classroom and got ready for the day. I was in a horrible mood today and everyone knew.

I was never cheerful during classes but they knew I was upset and pissed, but only one knew why.

All day I yelled at idiot 3rd years and became frustrated with the 1st years. I just wanted the day to be over with. Finally after my last class I went to my chambers. I went to my room and sat on the bed. I picked up the pillow that she used to sleep on.

I could still smell her heavenly scent. I laid in bed with the pillow close to my nose, smelling her beautiful scent. I needed to talk to her, to straighten this out. I would beg on my knees if I have to.

The next day she was in my first class, she was the first to enter but not long after followed Ms. Weasley. The class went slowly as I watch her make the potion with her delicate hands.

I could just imagine her soft hands pumping my cock, her soft lips against mine. Hearing all her sinful little moans and whimpers from under me. My dick stiffened in my pants just at the thought. She came up to me with her finished potion in a bottle. Before she walked walked away I stopped her.

"Please see me after class Ms. Fairwell," I told her in a quiet voice. She nodded and left, without saying a word to me. But that is understandable, I mean this is the first class she has attended in awhile.

As soon as class ended everyone was gone but the 2 of us. "Lily, please let me explain myself," I pleaded with her. She sighed and looked into my dark orbs.

"Fine," she whispered, fresh tears wanted to slip from her eyes. She didn't want to face me, and I knew it. I don't really know what is happening inside her head but I know it's nothing good.

"I don't know what going on in that beautiful mind of yours but, I need to know what happened, so I can fix it, so I can fix us," I needed to fix this. I can't live without her. Without her smile, without her touch.

"Do you really wanna know what happened that night," she asked with tears falling from her eyes. I nodded while stepping a bit closer, but she immediately took a step back from me.

I was in the library and Bellatrix was standing a few feet away, everything around us turned to just black," she explained with tears in her eyes, I didn't know what to say.

"Then as I watched her a man stepped up beside her, I didn't know who it was at first but then I saw him. I saw his beautiful black hair and dark brown orbs," in the moment I knew who she was talking about, my heart shattered.

"I saw you Severus, but it wasn't the you I knew. I ran up to you trying to get you to say something. As soon as I got to you," she paused as tears ran down her cheek, "you tried to kill me. You picked me up by my throat and choked me, until I passed out," by now she was sobbing and it broke my heart.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say but I knew what happened. She used polyjuice potion, I will kill her.

"Darling?" I said with hesitation in my voice as a took a step from her. "That wasn't me, I would never hurt you," I tried to touch her shoulder but she backed away from me.

"How do I know that!" she shouted at me, "how can you prove that to me!"

I didn't know what I was doing but next thing i knew my lips were against hers as my hands cupped her cheeks. I kissed her with all the passion I had. I pulled away from her, my eyes staring into her shocked ones. "I would never hurt you Lily, never in my life time," with that I pressed my lips to hers again.

I missed the feeling of her lips against mine, her warm skin against my fingers. She pushed away from me backing up into the wall behind her. "S-Severus I don't know, I don't know if I can do this," and with that, she left.

A/N umm, this is just a filler for the nearing of this book. There is only one chapter left until the new book, I hope your just as excited as I am!! Hope you enjoyed!