slip up

WORD COUNT: 1.2K
TYPE: FLUFF/SMUT
WARNINGS: smut, mommy kink, oral sex, slight dom/sub dynamic, mentions of age gap.

BASED OFF OF THIS REQUEST:
do you think you could write a fluff with a little bit of smut where reid accidentally calls reader (she/her pronouns) mommy while they're just relaxing at his place or something?

Y/n's POV

"Baby you're here" I say hugging Spencer as he stands in the door way. He smiles and laughs softly. "I thought you wouldn't be off of work till Friday" you let him in pulling away from the hug. "Case ended early" he smiles softly.  "You look exhausted baby" I frown at my poor boy. He looks so tired.

"I am but I wanted to spend the day with you" he looks down at you. "Awe love let me take care of you go lie down on the couch" I give him a peck on the lips.

He lies down and I go to the kitchen to make us something to eat, I didn't have work today and i'm not tired at all so i'm okay with cooking. Some days I just don't want to do it at all.

I grab all the ingredients to make a soup i've been making since i was younger.

I finally finish the soup and head over to Spencer with a bowl for me and a bowl for him. "Here baby" I hand him the bowl. "Thank you" he whispers. I sit next to him as we start eating soup. We talk about his day at work, we talk about what i've been up to lately we talk about whatever comes to mind.

Spencer helps me wash the dishes and helps me clean up all the mess before lying down on the couch again. "Come cuddle with me please" he asks. I smile at his request and walk over to him. "Come here love" he lies his head in my boobs as I play with his hair.

"I love you so much baby" I whisper in his ear kissing his head. "I love you more mommy"

Mommy....?

His eyes widen. "Y/n i'm so sorry I didn't mean to s-say t-that" he stumbles over his words. "Babe calm down hey it's okay" I caress his face with my hand. I mean... mommy in bed wouldn't be to bad.

"Mommy sounds nice" you whisper playing with his bottom lip. "Y-You're not m-mad?" he asks looking up at you. "Why would I be mad love?"

He shrugs and begins to talk but you cut him off with a kiss. My hands go through his soft hair. I tug on it softly and he groans in my mouth. I smirk into the kiss. One of my hands goes down to his pants and pull down his zipper slowly pulling down the rest of his pants. He gets off the couch and takes them off quickly and comes back on the couch. "Eager boy" I joke. I pull him back into a kiss and start palming him through his boxers.

"What do you want Spence?" you whisper in his ear. "Touch me please" he breathes out. "Please what" I tease. "Please mommy" he whimpers. His whimpers are so hot.

I take his cock out of his underwear and grip it firmly. I let go for a second. I take off my shirt and bra throwing it across the living room. "Mommy's going to give you a hand job, can you suck on my boob while I do that?" I ask him. He nods and latches onto my boob. "You're such a good boy Spencer" I praise.

I grab his cock firmly. This man is gorgeous. I start moving my hand up and down hearing and feeling his whimpers and moans agains my boob. It goes on for a couple minutes before I could tell he was close. Him squeezing his eyes shut while he sucks slightly harder and his hips bucking up into my hand. "You wanna come baby?" he nods frantically. "Look me in the eyes and ask for it" I demand.

"Please mommy please let me finish" I smile at his response. "Cum for me"

He came all over his upper stomach and i start to clean it by licking it all off. "Stay still babe i'm trying to clean you up" he whines. I go back up to his face. "I want to taste you mommy"

"Anything for my lovely boy" I coo. I lie down on my back and Spencer goes in between my thighs. "I love you so much mommy" he whispers kissing my thighs. "I love you to Spencer"

I feel his tongue slide in between my folds. His tongue goes in and out of my entrance. He uses to fingers to spread my pussy. He puts tow fingers inside of my entrance creating a steady rhythm. "That feels so good" I throw my head back and close my eyes. I feel his tongue on my clit. "Oh god Spence" I moan trying to control my thighs from closing in on his face.

He curls his fingers up hitting that certain spot. "Right there Spencer please don't stop" I moan bucking my hips up slightly. I look down at him, forehead sweaty eyes close enjoying the moment. The sight of him could've made me finish. "Spencer fuck" I whine feeling myself come close. My legs shake and my eyes shut together before I finally release. He continues to eat me out through my orgasm.

He brings his face to mine kissing me gently. "Did I do good mommy?"

I should've known he had a mommy kink. I mean 1. I'm older. 2. He craves my validation and 3. His mom wants totally there his whole childhood.

"You did amazing my good boy" I kiss his lips gently. "Lie down baby" I smile at him.

He lies down and I get on top of him. "Ready baby?" he nods biting his lip. I line him up at my entrance. I slowly go down taking all of him in feeling him stretch me out. "Fuck babe you're so big" I throw my head back. I shift my weight to my upper body place my hands down on Spencers chest.

He has his hands on my waist. "Please please" he whispers. I smile at him, at the though of him loving me. "I love you so much love" I moan. I feel him hitting such a deep spot in me. It's amazing.

His eyes open and are now on me, well more like my chest. "I love you to mommy please come with me" his hand goes to my clit and starts rubbing it. "Okay baby on three. One, two, three" you guys both came. You feel his cum inside of you and you keep on riding him for a little bit more before flopping on the bed next to him. "Are you okay" I look at Spencer, he looked like a mess. His lips swollen and red, a little bit of tears, hair a mess, red and purple marks that I left all over him.

"I'm amazing" he replies.

I smile at my boyfriend. "Thank you Spencer" I whisper stroking his hair, his face in my boobs. "For what?" he asks looking up at me. I look down at him placing a peck on his nose. "For making me feel good" I say kissing him softly. I pull away. "No, thank you" he says.

We eventually drift off to sleep. The love of my life sleeping in my arms. Today was a good day.