Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...

ابدأ من البداية

A massive display of pink lights that look like cherry blossoms grabs your attention as you wiggle loose from Tsukki's arms grabbing his hand and dragging him along with you. "Oh... wooooow! Look at it.... It's so beautiful..." you say in amazement.

Tsukki can't take his eyes off you as he quietly agrees, though calling you beautiful is an understatement in his opinion.

You look back at Tsukki catching him briefly staring at you before he can look away trying to pretend as though you didn't just catch him. "Oh hey look over there... it looks like the have a pond with flowers over there..."

You shake your head with a silent laugh smiling to yourself  "smooth Tsukki real smooth..." You follow him over to another area of the park where the did indeed have a pond with big colorful flowers floating as well as dozens and dozens of flowers in baskets hanging from the ceiling.

"Ooo it looks like they might be setting this room up for a wedding reception" Noticing groups of tables arranged off to one side of the room

"Huh... Maybe?" Tsukki says looking at where you were pointing. "They probably have all sorts of events here if I had to take a guess. Seems like it would be a popular venue for those sorts of things."

Coming across a large and tempting flower, you lean over to smell it

Coming across a large and tempting flower, you lean over to smell it. Tsukki watches you intently, as if star struck. Emotion catching in his chest, feeling his heart thunder, his mind races to make sense of how something as simple as you leaning over to smell a damn flower could make him feel this way.

He quickly attempts to compose himself as you stand back up and turn towards him. "You okay Kei? Your face is all flushed..."

"Huh??? Oh um it's just a little warmer in here than I expected it to be" he explains while adjusting his jacket as if to attempt to cool himself off.

"We can go back outside if you want, it does seem a little warmer in here than outside. I saw this one really cool area with fairy lights hanging, let's head over there." Kei graciously accepts to avoid drawing any further attention to his flustered state.