First time

- Come to me!  - a velvet whisper, slightly hoarse from desire, scratches nerves, running goosebumps on naked skin, breaking the thread of breath for a second

- Come to me! - a velvet whisper, slightly hoarse from desire, scratches nerves, running goosebumps on naked skin, breaking the thread of breath for a second.
With almost royal dignity and the grace of the oncoming wave, the girl kneels on the bed, as if spilling over, rests on her hands, which somehow became by themselves on both sides of her lover's body.
The faces are opposite. A shallow forward movement, bowing of the head, second confusion - a slight fright in the eyes ... Exhale - eyes close - trust, acceptance of fate, mutual attraction of two, the thrill of life, with in an instant was concentrated on the edges of the lips... Tenderness that at last came true ...
The hand, which weightlessly lay on the waist, slid upward, beginning an intricate dance; fingers are drawing an unknown pattern that the wind draws on the water. Kisses smoothly shifted to the neck ...
Dive or takeoff? Both of it together, at the same time, against all laws of nature ...
"What happened with me? I can't and just don't want to resist this ... I dream that she would continue to caress me, cover my whole body with kisses, so that these hands touch me again and again, studying, tasting, hypnotizing ... "
The breath glides down on the skin, descends a warm wave to the chest ...
In my ears - like a splash of water from an unexpected kiss - the warmth of the lips on the thin skin of the nipple gave way to the coolness of the air.
Weasels, like the touch of the wind - gentle, light, sensual, passionate. She pulled her beloved's hips closer with power, so that the bodies pressed into each other, like hungry, wanting to get enough soon. Thin fingers that caress the head are tangled in blond hair, causing waves of pleasure and turning off consciousness. The blonde's strong hands caress her lover's body: fingers slide on her thigh, tickle her stomach, go down below ...
Gentle stroking and stifled groan ...
"You are all open before me, so tender, so beautiful, so pure, so mine ... I'm scared to touch you. What have you done to me? I was sure that I could not breathe, when you were not around, and now, when you are so close, it seems to me that the air has completely disappeared. The throat constricts a spasm, the mind is clouded, my hands live a life of their own ... I cling to you as a saving source. To love you, my Angel, my goddess, my perfection! .. "A crazy cocktail is circling my head out of admiration, fear, desire and overwhelming love:
- I love you!
"Ah!" - slammed eyelids, and incredibly bright light from some other universe that now blurred in circles in front of eyes.
"I love you ..." a subtle whisper flies from dry lips over the blonde's ear and a fallen tear
cools her hot cheek.
This is destiny. We are together forever. From embodiment to embodiment, bound by eternal Love. Beyond the laws of time and space.