Searching for you

Michiru. Earth. The year before meeting Haruka.

You know, I'm tired!
I'm tired of waiting for you, hoping that you suddenly finally appear and stop my nightmare of eternal battles alone.
I'm tired of looking for you, all over the city, around the world, in dreams and in reality, without any promptings from heaven and hopes to find. Where, where can I look for you, Wind, Sky? You are everywhere and nowhere specifically! So unfair, unfair. I ask for help, for a hint, I pray for a small hint, a sign that would help me in this search! Where is you when I need you so much?
If you knew how painful greed I peered into the faces of random passers-by, trying in vain to see You in them!
Fanatically catch snatches of phrases, ready at any moment to accidentally break loose, say too much, just not to miss you! And, gritting my teeth to pain, I continue to remain silent, always not completely sure whether I did the right thing or lost my last chance to meet you!
Sometimes it begins to seem to me that you are somewhere nearby, and I am ready to run, pushing the crowd, attracting unnecessary looks, but again this is just a mirage, a vision ... Elusive, alluring ... You tease and do not appear. Cruel! I feel bad, hear! Stop mocking me! Be found, I beg! I am ready to scream in despair, but you will not hear.
How can I find you among millions of people and not give myself away to enemies?
Where are you hiding? Clubs or school libraries? Cafes or boutiques? Expensive restaurants or cafe house on the way to your home? And where is THIS YOUR HOME?!

I thought a lot, tried to make a plan for your searches, analyzed, calculated the probability of a meeting ... But how? How can one understand where to look for Another whom he has never seen, with whom he has not met, with whom he is acquainted only in a dream? And what will happen when I meet you? What should I do? How to approach this and ask in the face of a stranger: "Hello dear, I am a Sailor warrior, and you? ..." Drivel. It is all about stress. Stress from the fallen responsibility to save, just imagine, the whole world, Stress from battles against these vile, disgusting monsters, stress from nightmares, stress from having to find a partner, without the slightest help, stress from not being able to share all this burden with someone. Hysterics... I'm going to get hysterical, the only thing that holds me back is ... upbringing? Yes, that would be completely ugly, inappropriate and irresponsible on my part ...
And yet, I'm on the verge ... My dear, if you are not found in the near future ... I can ... break down, really. I'm done... I'm tired ...

Sorry ... Forgive me for my momentary weakness. What a blessing that you do not see me now ... so desperate, weak, tearful ....
I will be strong, I will continue to look for you: during the day among the crowd of people, at night, among the celestial stars, in sleep and in reality, in the solemn, voluntary silence, giving my voice to the violin, and all emotions to the paintings ... I will wait, but only be found !