Loss

A few days later, it was late at night and I wasn't able to sleep . I got up to tell mom and dad but I saw Daylight peaking from the side of the door at them while they talk . He almost jumped out of his skin when he saw me. " What are you doing here ?" He whispered.  "I can't sleep . " I said ." Me neither.  " He said . I stood beside him as we listened.  "I know , but the rest of the group need rescue . " mom . " I know we can't leave them there but can't they send other teams , we might enter and not get back !" Said dad . "Not get back ? " I thought , then looked at brother who looked worried . " All the other teams need rescue too , we are the only ones left ." She said . "Honey , please stay with the kids and  I will go alone ." He said . "If you went alone and never came back they will send me after you , going together we will protect each other's lights and have a better chance of coming back ." Said mom holding dads hands tightly . "Fine , we will leave a message for the kids before we leave ." Said dad. "NO !" Said Daylight putting his hand on his mouth . I didn't really understand . "Will they send them on a long trip or something ?" I thought . I then ran quietly to bed , hours later I heard noises coming from the room.  It was Daylight sobbing ,after that I felt really worried , and I couldn't sleep till day . I got out of bed very tiered . Mom and dad were at the door . "Mom , dad , where are you going ?" I asked . "Oh , you are awake , we are going to a long trip , wake your brother up , we want to say goodbye ." Said mom . I woke him up and we said goodbye , I hugged mom and dad so tightly . Mom whispered to Daylight but I didn't hear it . He hugged them very tightly , I never saw him like that before . They went out and Daylight looked horrified . "Daylight , your looks are scaring me , what's going on ?" I asked . "Mom and dad are going to Eden !" He said " what is Eden ?" I asked . "I only entered once , and I never want to go back , it is danger itself ! People loose all their lights there !" He said his tears running like a waterfall . "What happens if you lose them?" I asked filled with worry . "Death . I lost my first parent there and got abopted by mom and dad ." He said . I felt extreme fear running down my spine , I never thought I could loose them . "What did mom whisper to you ?" I asked . "Check the closet if I didn't return in 3 days . " He said . I ran to the closet and searched for what they wanted us to check . I found a note . Daylight tok it it said :" my dear Daylight and Sunshine , even if we are far our love will never end , my beloved son , care for your sister and stay brave . My sweet daughter , never leave anyone behind and smile , it suits you to always stay happy . All our love , mom and dad . I cried so hard when hearing this . I ran to the door and got out.  "Where are you going ??" He asked me angrily . "To save mom and dad !" I said stubbornly.  "What ?! Are you insane ?! You only have one light , you will die instantly !! " He said.  "I rather die than stay here and watch mom and dad get killed . You have enough lights to go in there why don't you help ? Mom and dad wanted you to be brave ." I said then ran to the eden door , it was locked so I slammed the door of our house and hid . He thought that I entered . "How did you enter Eden ?! I will have to go get you , I will beat the crap out of you when we get back ." He said as he opened the door . I ran under his hand while opening the door and then lit the candle to the entrance . The door opened fully , then he entered , running super fast to get me . I got further in and started to see mom and dad , but there were flying bolders blocking the way . It stoped so I flew past to a rock . I was about to step in again when Daylight caught my hand . "How the hell did you get here !?" I screamed startled . "I won't let you go further , lets go back !" He screamed at me . I was too stubborn to listen . "No , mom and dad are right there , let's get them to go back ." I said . Then waited the bolders to stop then ran to mom and dad . He followed me as fast as he could , a small bolder hit him but he didn't take much damage ." Mom ! Dad ! " I started calling but they didn't hear me . They went into a room . I followed them in to find a winged light . I touched it and upgraded my cape . Daylight caught up with me . "Stop !" He shouted . "Come on , it is dangerous to get back , I know you also want to follow them . " I said . The door opened and I was about to run when daylight grabbed me away from a blue light . "The krill !" He said his eyes filling with tears and terror . I felt scared but I wanted to see mom and dad . I got closer and closer finally reaching to them . I hugged mom by her leg . "Please don't leave us !" I said crying . "How are you here ?! " Mom exclaimed . Daylight came in too ." You are in big trouble !" Said dad . Suddenly the bolders started pouring in again . Mom picked me up and dad took Daylight's hand and they ran light speed to get us to a safe place . Mom's blood was dripping on my head as she ran , I was seeing her lights fall and disappear . A huge bolder was about to crush us when dad pushed us and let go of Daylight . He got thrown with the bolder.  "Nooo!" Daylight screamed as he tailed behind mom . We got to an open place and a blue light hovered above us , it turned red and started flashing we tried to run away but it followed flashing faster . The krill was attaking when mom threw me to Daylight and shouted "RUN !" As the krill flew right through her as she lost her last light.  "Mom !" I screamed as Daylight ran away holding me on his shoulder . Surprising , he ran even faster than mom and dad . Holding on to me so tight , going through the bolders . He got to a safe place but the krill decided to follow us through the stages . "I only got 7 lights left , stay strong without me !" He said while I was crying on his shoulder holding him tight.  We were almost home , the light of the portal shone bright . The krill fleww above us . The red light flashed again while Daylight was runing to his fait . The krill attacked and I fell unconscious .