Floch: bring him here

Yeagetist: yes sir

Two Yeagerists are seen dragging y/n by his arms when then arrived the but him on
His knees and had held his arms.

Floch: sergeant y/n.

Y/n: floch.

Floch: look at you went from one of the survey Corps strongest to barley being able to stand.

Y/n: well a thunder spear explosion does that to you.

Floch: tell me are there anymore survivors?

Y/n: go fuck yourselves

Saying this earned a punch to the face from floch.

Floch: this is a waste of time.

He takes one of y/n's guns and points it at him before turning and pointing it at a Yeagerist

Floch: heartfield I have been questioning your loyalty, prove your loyalty by shooting sergeant y/n.

Chris: what?

Y/n: you spineless piece of shit getting others to do your dirty work

Chris takes the gun and puts it to y/n's head his hand was shaking

Y/n: come on kid pull the trigger and prove your loyalty to him

Chris: what?

Y/n: pull the fucking trigger you coward.

Floch: do it hurry up

Y/n: come on do it get it over with

Looking away Chris pulls the trigger killing y/n after it happened Chris threw the gun away as they dropped his body they mounted up and left for shiganshina.

(Ending 2)
(No ones POV)
As hanji jumped into the river the Yeagerists start to mount up and head out for shiganshina. As they left y/n starts to get up. Looking at the fleeing Yeagerist,his eye lock onto a blond hair male.

Y/n: dammit that bastard still lives.

He checks his gear, luckily his gear was still in working condition.

Y/n: not for long he isn't that bastard time is limited.

Whistling he see his in the distance his horse which lucky as back at camp where the titans were. Looks around he see no trace of his captain. As his horse arrives.

Y/n: good to see you are still alive I was wondering if you got crushed.

As he started to follow there tracks, he turns back

Y/n: don't worry I'll avenge you captain.

(Small timeskip)

As y/n arrived at shiganshina he sees the beast titan on the wall as airships come crashing down. Activating his gear he climbs the wall going behind Zeke he, quickly cuts his nape, as he pulls him out of his titan he cuts his limbs of he, then flys down to an empty part of the city. As he throws him on the floor.

Zeke: what?

Y/n puts his foot on his chest raising his blade to strike his neck.

Zeke: you can't do this!

Y/n: why not?

Zeke: you have orders.

Y/n: to hell with my orders you turned one of my friend's hometown into titans, you pulverized my comrades and my commander, you turned the soldiers under my command into titans, you murdered my captain and final you turned  my home into a war zone, the fact that you got to live this long with zero punishment. Was a stupid decision and is changing today.

Y/n shoved the sword into his throat. Before unloading two full magazines into his head. Satisfied with his work he climb to a roof of a building using his gear when he reached the top a thunder spear landed next to him. Detonating. Throwing him to the ground unconscious. Floch lands next to him.

Yeagerist: we should kill him.

Floch: no he'll bleed out so save your ammo.

They take off to fend of there invaders.

( Hope you enjoyed this chapter, you guys can pick which ending you like the most as the actual ending sorry if both ending don't satisfy you. Hope your day or night is going well,) Ps thank too

THATGUYYT1

Legin9814

Victoria_day4

RadrodRex

( sorry if I misspelled your name)

For voting for which ending as I said at the start I went with both ending, but thanks anyways means a lot.also thanks you to everyone who has stuck with me through this adventure.

Song: black heart

Artist: two steps from hell