Chapter 16 (M)

Depuis le début

"Tell me" I say interested.

"Earlier. Kenji told me that a few days ago he met up with his long time best friend...and well...suddenly his friend opened up to Kenji saying that he was gay and wanted to build up their relationship even more. Kenji came to me for advise and well I told him I'll help him with this new experience but I don't know what to tell him" Yuri said to me. I held a suprised face.

"I thought Kenji was straight" I say. Yuri shook his head.

"Kenji is bi-sexual Itsuki. He's been like that sense he was 12" He said. I sighed.

"Then why did he bully you for being bi-sexual?" I asked.

"Because I was once the heir soon to take our father's place" Yuri chuckled slightly.

"Then guide Kenji through the relationship between him and his bestfriend. He'll will get used to it I'm pretty sure. If it didn't take him long to fall for me then it shouldn't take him long to fall for his bestfriend" I said and looked at the sky.

"Haha! your right. Oh, let's go back inside before someone comes looking for us" Yuri grabbed my hand walked back inside to enjoy the rest of the party.

1 week later

I was standing outside of my balcony admiring the bright sky and played a song with my flute. After I was finished with the song I walked back inside of my room and got ready for the day.

 After I was finished with the song I walked back inside of my room and got ready for the day

After I was done, I grabbed my sword and left me room

"Good morning Childe Itsuki" Some servants bow. I softly smiled.

"Good morning" I say back. They lushed slightly and went back to what they were doing. I later met up with my maid A-Li

"M'Lady, our cooks has prepared some breakfast. Lord Yamamoto also wishes to see you for breakfast" A-Li said. I nodded my head.

"Thank you" I say and started walking the other way to the dining area.

"Morning Itsuki" My father says. I bow before sitting down and placed my sword neatly next to me.