Roger Waters #5

Smut warning for this chapter. It gets pretty NSFW but I hope you guys like it... as you know I'm not very used to writing smut so idk if it's good🥺🥺💕

Summer is the most awaited moment for most people. You are no exception. It means no more lonely nights, no more recording sessions that go on and on and on for too many hours. It means being able to spend quality time, as you like to call it, with your boyfriend.

Roger gave you the honours of choosing how you two would spend your holidays. "I'll be happy as long as I'm with you," he had told you, much to your satisfaction. Tons of ideas swarmed around your head and you loved all of them.

In the end, you decided to spend your summer holidays in the beach. Call it simple but that was actually the best solution. If you two went to a rather isolated beach, there were less chances of Roger getting recognised and of your vacation being ruined.

Packing your suitcases and preparing your passports, you made your way to the airport on your way to the north of France.

You spent the two hours in the plane reading a book while Roger rested his head on your shoulder. You smiled and stroked his hair. His exhaustation was starting to unravel itself. He had basically functioned with caffeine and adrenaline up to that point. But as soon as his mind and body realised that he could finally relax, it was like a switch was turned off, making him fall asleep as soon as you took your seats.

As you were getting nearer to Paris, you woke him up with all the regret of your heart. Roger slowly opened his eyes and immediately closed them while groaning and nuzzling his nose on the crook of your neck.

"Five more minutes..." he muttered with a sleepy voice.

"We're gonna land in a minute, Rog. C'mon, wake up." You kissed the top of his head.

Reluctantly, Roger lifted his head and while yawning, he turned to look towards the plane window. Suddenly, he called for your attention.

"Look! Is that the Eiffel Tower!?" You couldn't help but melt at his childlike excitement. He looked happy and carefree for once in his life.

Some hours later, you were sitting in a bus towards the region of Normandie. Both of you were tired from the long journey, and you still had three hours left until you reached the hotel.

Roger was eating some snacks that he had found deep in your backpack while you made sure that no one knew you had food inside the bus as it was strictly forbidden.

"That hotel has to be fucking amazing after this long ass trip. My legs are killing me," he said while munching on some chips.

"I tried my best so you could have a good time," you muttered while looking away. The tiredness was getting to you too and you were starting to feel a little cranky. "I'm sorry if you're not happy."

Roger gave you a look and with a sigh, kissed you on the cheek while stroking your back in an attempt to relax you. "Now, my queen, I haven't said I wasn't happy. I appreciate everything you're doing for me on this trip, believe me."

You looked at him with a pout on your face that made him laugh. "You'd better appreciate it, you handsome idiot."

Three hours later, you were entering in your hotel room. It was a rather big suite with a window that showed the calm sea. Not like you could see it at the moment as it was already midnight and no light but the moon's illuminated the landscape.