LEARNING MORE AND GETTING GRADES

Start from the beginning

I had at least 10-15 pages of notes and 2-4 pages of notes on what I observed about Sasuke in class. When the bell rang for the next class, I had remembered that I had to be in all of Sasuke's classes until this project of ours was over. Well, that's what I thought at least. As I was about to exit the classroom, Kakashi-Sensei had asked to speak with me for a moment. "Yes?" I was a little nervous because I didn't know why he had asked to speak with me.

"After 2 weeks of being in all of Sasuke's classes, you two will swap places." I was confused. What does he mean my that? Kakashi noticed my confusion and elaborated for me to better understand what he just said. "After 2 weeks of you observing Sasuke in his classes, he will be spending and observing you in all of your classes." That makes better sense. I hope Sasuke doesn't mind it, it'd be pretty bad if he did. Sasuke was about to exit the class when Kakashi had called him over as well.

"Sasuke, here's your report card." He handed him his report card and looked at the both of us. "Sasuke, in 2 weeks you will trading places with Naruto. Meaning that you'll attend his classes and do the same thing he did in class today." Sasuke looked taken aback a bit, but understood that it was apart of our project. Kakashi-Sensei then turned to his desk and wrote on a slip of paper and handed it to me. "This is for your next classes. Use this throughout the day so the teachers know what you will be doing." I nodded, confirming that I understood what I needed to do.

He then turned and wrote on another slip of paper and handed it to me. "Um... What's this f-for?" I asked avoiding eye contact. "This is what you'll give your other teachers so they know the reason why you raise your hand without talking. That's if you raise your hand though. If they have any problems with it, tell them to come and talk to me." With that ending our little chat, Sasuke and I were given tardy slips to show why we were late to Sasuke's next class.

Third Person POV

They did as told and continued to the next class, handing the teacher their slips, Naruto letting the teacher read his other small slips that explained why he was there. Thankfully, the teacher didn't have a problem with him raising his hand. In fact, the teacher thought him to be the student every other ought to be or become. This repeated in many other classes. Soon, it was lunch, however, Naruto had to write notes about Sasuke about what he did during lunch as well.

This meant that he had to sit with Sasuke and his friends at their table. Naruto didn't like to sit inside because it was loud and he didn't like that. It gave him a bad feeling as well as bad memories that he didn't know were actually trauma. In the end, Sasuke and his friends went to sit outside with Naruto, Sai, and Hinata. "Let me introduce my friends to you guys." Sasuke said gesturing to the group that had came outside with him.

Hinata's POV

"This is my best bud, Kiba. This is Shino, Shikamaru, Gaara, Temari, and Kazuma (tell me if I spelt that right), guys this is Hinata, Sai, and Naruto." He gestured to each of the people he said, including myself. "Don't forget Kurama." They all- minus Sai and Naruto- looked confused about the sudden addition of the name I hadn't realized I said.

I hadn't realized what I had said until Sai nudged my arm. "He isn't here, Hinata. He's somewhere across the world." Sai then looked at the others and elaborated on about my mistake. "He's Naruto's older brother. He just so happens to go by his full name, which just so happens to be Naruto's full name as well."

Sai's POV

They all looked at Naruto, expecting him to answer their now piqued curiosity. Naruto being the sometimes nervous reck he is, started getting more nervous because of the attention he had just gained. "Naruto," I began, making him jump a little from nervousness. Naruto looked at me, telling me that he really didn't want to and knew that I would say it for or let Hinata do so either. "M-My name is-s....well..f-full nam-me is...."