Full Moon - Steve Rogers x Reader (A/B/O) Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'll be right back" steve says gently kissing the top of my head.

"I have to say, you've picked the best person for this, steve isn't gonna let anything happen to you, bonded or not" nat whispers to me.

I smile to myself looking over to see steve walking back over to us "you really think so?" I ask her quietly.

she chuckles slightly "please the way he looks at you, you'd have to be blind to not see that he's already head over heels for you" she says nodding over to steve.

Steve puts a hand gently on my back "you alright?" steve asks quietly, I smile up at him feeling safe for the first time in years.

"yeah I'm good, I'll see you later nat it was nice to meet you" I say taking steves hand in mine, waving a small goodbye to nat before we headed back inside.

"you look exhausted, why don't you go lie down" steve smiles sympathetically nodding over to the bed.

"its been a busy day so far, for both of us so lets just relax" I say climbing onto the bed and making myself comfortable, patting the space beside me.

steve looks over at me bewildered "are-are you sure? I'm mean I know the biology of this, but I can give you some space if you really want" he stutters, face going slightly red as he nervously rubs the back of his neck.

I loved how he could go from a commanding alpha you didn't want to be on the wrong side off, to a bumbling fool who gets flustered at the idea of sharing a bed.

"yes I'm sure, look I know we've only known each other for less than 24 hours but I feel safe with you, I felt safe before we were even bonded" I tell him gently taking his hand and pulling him towards the bed.

Steve smiles softly moving to climb into bed beside me, he gently puts an arm around my shoulder "is this okay?" he mutters, I could feel he was tense and nervous about all of it.

I smile up and him before snuggling down into his side resting my head on his chest "only if this is okay?" I smirk making him laugh softly, and relax under my touch.

"you know I didn't know how relaxing being bonded was, I might not let you go" he chuckles playfully squeezing my arm making me giggle.

"I wouldn't have a problem with that" I smile looking up at him, hoping and knowing he could tell how much I meant it.

***

Over the next few weeks I'd gotten to know everyone in steve's pack, everyone was so lovely I especially loved Tony and Pepper's kid Morgan. I was playing in the lake with her, watching after her while Tony and Pepper were on patrol.

"(Y/N) WATCH THIS!" Morgan shouts as runs off the dock dive bombing into the lake splashing me in the process.

"oh wow that was so cool! Not so happy with the splashing I got though" I smirk making her giggle and splash me with even more water. I gasp playfully before sending albeit much smaller splashes back in her direction.

"oh you're in for it now" I laugh grabbing her and gently throwing her backward making her laugh in delight.

"again, again, again" she laughs swimming back over at me, so I throw her a couple more times.

"you having fun ladies?" I hear steve ask behind me, I turn to see him stood at the end of the dock smiling down at us warmly.

"yes! I love (Y/N)! Thank you for bringing her" Morgan exclaims hugging me tightly, I look up to steve smiling sweetly at the two of us.

"as much as I'd hate to break this scene up, you're parents are back from patrol and they have dinner ready for you" steve tell her, helping her out of the lake.

"thank steve, I'll see you later (Y/N)! Thanks for all the fun!" Morgan shouts as she runs off back to her parents cabin.

Steve smiles offering me and hand and helping me out of the lake, "she's smitten with you" steve says passing me my towel.

"she's a great kid" I smile as I wrap the towel around me.

"you're really good with her, its nice to see" he smiles "um what do you want to do later, I thought maybe we could go out to eat?" steve asks fiddling with the corner to the towel slightly.

I smirk up at him "are you asking me out on a date?" I gasp playfully and I put a shirt back on, steve chuckles shrugging his shoulders slightly

"well I thought it was only right, since you are my mate" he smirks.

"I'd love to, it'll be nice to get out especially since next week will be intense" I say thinking about what brock said the last time he was here.

steve puts his hands on my shoulders "he's not gonna get you, I promise" he tells me before pulling me closer into a tight hug "come on lets head back" he smiles grabbing my hand.

As we walk back I think about the past month and how incredible its been, my relationship with steve had blossomed over the past month even if it did start a little backwards. It made me wonder whether he'd want to bond again, or if he wanted something else.

"steve, what do you want to do when this is all over?" I ask him making him slow to a stop.

"what do you mean?" he asks confused.

I bite my lips slightly trying to figure out the right words "like once this whole brock this is over, I know we started this a little backwards and I just wondered what you wanted to do when we don't have to worry about him" I ask looking down at the floor nervous to look at him.

"what do you want?" he asks me, I sigh to myself, I wanted him, I really did. If he wanted to bond again I'd happily do it because I honestly love him, I go to tell him what I wanted but we were interrupted by bucky and Sam running over to us.

"an alarm has been triggered on the perimeter by the lake" he says urgently.

I feel steve tense up "go back to the cabin" he orders before running off with the two boys. I hurry back to the cabin quickly shutting the door behind me and locking it, I try to control my breathing as the fear of brock coming to get me sinks in.

"hello darling, told you I'd get you back" I hear brock say, my eyes shoot up and all I see is a blur as I'm tied up and chucked in the back of a van.