Chapter 7: The Play

The next day, while Smg4, Saiko, Tari, and a bunch of yellow and blue toads were preparing something in Peach's Castle early in the morning, Luigi was asleep on the ground so Smg4 went to wake him up.

Smg4: LUIGI!

Luigi: (wakes up) AHHH!! What happened?

Smg4: You've been asleep for the day! The play is 7 hours which will be our chance to teach Mario a lesson!

Luigi: But we spent the whole of yesterday AND the whole night before rehearsing our lines and the only breaks we had were 2 6-hour sleeping breaks. We weren't even allowed to leave for 2 days. I'm tired.

Smg4: We're all tired but Tari and Saiko are really close with Meggy and would do anything to help her, even if it means to pull on a 2-hour play to show Mario that dating 2 women is wrong.

Luigi: What are we even doing right now?

Smg4: We're building the stage inside. We've learnt the play, but the stage wasn't built yet.

Luigi: Can't the toads build it? There are a lot of them.

Smg4: We'll finish quicker if all of us help.

Luigi: Then where's Desti?

Smg4: She didn't want to be on it because of the costumes Tari picked out so she's all around town handing out fliers. Now come and help us.

Luigi: Fine. But afterwards, can I go back to sleep?

Smg4: Fine.

Luigi: Thanks.

Smg4: Shut up.

Suddenly, X, FM and Starman barged in.

Smg4: Hey guys. How's it goi-

X: We found Mario.

Smg4: What?

FM: We found Mario 2 days ago and we tried to find you, but we went to a bar first and got seriously wasted.

Smg4: Did you see him with a purple shadowy-looking girl?

FM: Yeah. In fact, we saw him kiss her in an alley.

Smg4: WHAT?!?

Starman: Actually, she kissed him.

FM: Who cares? There was still a kiss involved either way!

X: I still think there was something off about that though.

Smg4: That's it, from now on, work, just work, and nothing but work!

FM: In what?

Smg4: We are making a play which will teach Mario a lesson, hopefully if he's there.

X: Welk, good luck then.

Starman: Yeah, hope it doesn't sucks ass.

Luigi: Wait, does that mean I lose my sleeping break?

Smg4: Yep.

Luigi: NOOOOOOO!!!!!

At Mario's house...

Mario and Vivian were in the living room eating bowls of spaghetti. Vivian only ate one while Mario had like, ten.

Vivian: You sure have a big appetite, huh.

Mario: I was hungry.

Vivian: Ok then.

Mario: I'm gonna get a second serving from the fridge.

Vivian: So those WEREN'T seconds?

Mario: No? At least 10 bowls is my meal plan.