7.FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS[PART-1]

Start from the beginning

You gave in to his touch...and soon you both got lost in your sweet love-making..

You both were on the bed.. sated trying bring down your hazed senses...

"Rohit.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you remember..how it all started??"

"Of course how can I not?"

You both smiled reminiscing as how your story actually began..

**************

Seven years ago:

You and Rohit were lying on the bed in his room munching on popcorn and muffins watching "The Notebook"

You both were discussing about the movie..

"Ryan and Rachel were so lucky!! And they have amazing chemistry yaar!!You know Rohit? They both were actually dating during the shoot of the movie"

"Yeah but then they broke up and Ryan got down with the the ever HOT!! Eva Mendes"

"Yep..they moved on and they're both happy in their life.."

You said shrugging and placed the now empty bowl on the table and then came the most important scene of the scene..when you noticed that Rohit was fidgeting with the remote and shifting here and there on the bed..

"What's wrong Rohit..Are you Ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine..why would you ask?"

"Come on you're just shifting here and there"

You paused the movie in a not-so-pausable scene..

"Rohit..Are you Ok??"

You touched his forehead..but it was normal..

"Now tell me na what's wrong?"

"I..Y/N promise me you won't slap me after hearing this.."

"Why would I slap you?"

"Just promise.."

"Alright!! I won't!! Now tell me what is it?"

"I..I..can you just pause it any other moment?"

You looked at the tv and realised what he was talking about..

"Rohit it's a sex scene all scenes are going to be like this!! Now just tell me what the matter is!"

"Umm well you know..I have an idea but I don't know whether you would agree to it!!But please even if you don't agree just please..please don't stop talking to me!! I won't be able to handle that!"

"Rohit's what's going on with you?? You're scaring me"

He took a breath!!

"Y/N I..look we're both interns..and we have to get our master's degree!!"

"Yess"

"So..for the both of us.. there's going to be no such as called a "Dating life"

You made a face but realised it was actually true..

"Well even if we do date someone we won't be able to spend time with them properly..it might lead to fights and we may get stressed and our study might get affected.."

"Okk what are you suggesting??"

"Well do you remember what movie we watched last week.."

"Last week?? (You thought for a while) Oh yeah... Friends with benefi..."