Chapter 14- The Boys are Back in Town

A week passed and it was the day before my Grandfather's funeral. Yuto and I arrived back at the Haneda airport where Lucy was set to arrive at any moment. Yuto and I have just become good friends. After trying that night he realized where my heart lay, and that it was with Namjoon. We sat inside the airport at baggage claim and waited.

"Lucy's coming?" he asked. I nodded. "She hates me."

"You think? You broke her heart, Yuto, just to get to me. I'd hate you too."

"Korean Air flight 126 from Seoul is now arriving at gate 12 B," a friendly woman's voice called over the intercom. "Korean Air flight 126 is now arriving at gate 12 B."

I looked at Yuto. "That's Lucy's flight." We watched as the baggage carousel started to whirl and a group of passengers started to arrive from the flight. "Dammit, where is she?"

"Maybe she's one of the last to step off the plane?"

"Haruna!"

I looked up and smiled. "Lucy! You're here!" I hurried up to her and hugged her. "Thank you so much for coming."

She hugged me. "I brought you a present."

I looked behind her and surrounded by security were 6 of my boys. I ran up to them and hugged them one by one. "You guys made it!"

"Of course we did. We're here for you, Haruna." Jin said. Jimin hugged me and then placed his arm around Lucy who was blushing.

"You two?" Lucy nodded. "Wait, when?"

"Last week," Lucy said. I smiled and nodded, counting the heads. Namjoon was missing.

"Where's Namjoon?"

Before anyone could answer Namjoon came around the corner holding a giant bouquet of white roses. "Sorry, I stopped to get these then got a little lost."

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, kissing him deeply.

"Hey, get a room, you two!" Taehyung laughed.

We broke the kiss and Namjoon looked over at Yuto and spoke to me. "He's here?"

"It's not what you think. He was here before I even arrived. He's been helping me get from place to place."

Lucy turned and saw Yuto as well, giving him a very nasty look that said: "If you tried anything with Haruna I'll kick your ass pretty boy."

I watched as they all gathered their luggage and Lucy looked at her phone. "The limo should be out front shortly, guys. Haruna, you're riding with us."

I nodded and looked at Yuto. "It's fine, he said. "I have some things to do anyway."

Lucy, the guys, and I got into the limo and rode back to the Shinjuku Prince hotel. I smiled knowing that they were all staying in the same hotel as me. They asked me to check out of my room and join them in the Penthouse suite they were staying in. "So we can be together as a family again," Yoongi said.

I unpacked my clothes again in the room that Namjoon and I were sharing. I took out the beautiful black Yukata Kimono with white flowers and placed it on the hook beside the closet. It's been a long time since I wore a traditional Japanese kimono and I was nervous.

"That's going to look beautiful on you," Namjoon said as he stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled.

"I haven't worn a kimono since I was a little girl," I said, still looking at the kimono. I took a whiff of the cologne that he was wearing and it made me melt. "Is that a new cologne?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I picked it up when we were in Manila."

We stood there in the moment in each other's company. I was glad he was there with me, my husband-to-be. I did not want to leave his arms.