CH 13

Third person point of view:

    Mikaela has been acting really weird. He wouldn't react right away when Yuuichiro calls out his name, and Mikaela has been... Flirting with him. He knows that is not enough reason to say that the blonde has been acting weird, no. It is just that, if anyone would flirt with him, Mikaela will be that last one to do so. Their past and all, yeah.

   "Hey, Yuuc- i mean, Yuu. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" Mikaela asks, looking at him in a flirtatious manner, making Yuuichiro cringe on the inside. Like what the actual fuck, Mikaela?

    Not to mention that they are in a lecture right at the moment. People sitting in the front row after them has been glaring Mikaela for a while now because he won't stop with the cheesy ass pick up lines. To be honest even Yuuichiro is kind of sick hearing it.

    "Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you today, Mikaela? And being sexy isn't something people do for a living! We are in the middle of a lecture, too. Shut the fuck up, man." Yuuichiro whispers, not wanting to disturb another student who is actually trying to focus to the professor's words. You see, they are annoyed at Mikaela because he don't even bother whispering.

   "Yea sure, sorry." The blonde says, shrugging. The way he is so carefree, is not like him at all. Just when the raven thought he can go back to taking notes, Mikaela leans in and invades his personal space. Yuuichiro's breath hitches.

   "Your whispering voice is hot." Mikaela whispers to him. Yuuichiro, who is not expecting that, feel his cheeks burn. "You are finally blushing." The blonde states, voice low but has pride in them. Yuuichiro sighs and shoves Mikaela off him by the face.

   "Ow! Hey are you planning on breaking my nose?!" Mikaela shouts. Good, now everyone is looking at them. Bless you, Mikaela.

   "Mikaela Shindo. Yuuichiro Amane. If you both make a sound again, i am sending you out." The professor warns them. Yuuichiro nods and quickly get back to work, and Mikaela grumbles as he takes out his notebook.

   No doubt about it, Mikaela is acting really weird. Yuuichiro glances at the blonde who is slowly scribbling things on the notebook silently. But after a certain move Mikaela makes, Yuuichiro's eyes widen.

'Mikaela' tuck strands of his hair behind his ear.

   Yuuichiro has always been impulsive. He would already confront the blonde about the matter not minding the place, situation and consequences before he did. But they just got a warning from the professor, and Yuuichiro don't want to be kicked out of class this early through the semester. Restraining himself from doing impulsive things is some sort of achievement to the raven at this point.

   So without saying a word, Yuuichiro sends a glare to the blonde's direction before proceeding with taking notes. He could at least wait until class is over before bombarding the male beside him with questions. Because then, the professor wouldn't be there to interrupt them. That sounds suggestive but nevermind him.

   The raven wait and wait, grumbling and huffing out of annoyance here and there at how slow the time is tickling when his insides is practically burning with curiosity, the desire to know about Mikael's intention to pretend being Mikaela for the day.

   Yuuichiro himself does not know why he is so riled up because of it. Well, yeah he can just mind his own business and pay no mind to what Mikael or Mikaela is planning on. It can be a stupid prank for all the thing that may be the excuse. But the raven's life has always been so boring and lonely without thrill, so he might as well enjoy things. That is the most impulsive part of him, that people has yet to discover.

   Finally, and he means it, finally, their class is dismissed. Yuuichiro quickly pack his things, impatiently waiting for Mikael to finish while tapping a single foot against the floor not so loudly, but the sound is audible to hearing. The sound reaches Mikael apparently, and the blonde peaks at him silently while putting his stuff inside his bag.

   "Hey.. are you alright?" Mikael asks him. Well that one question sounds more like Mikaela and not Mikael, but the cat is out of the bag already. Yuuichiro knew that this blonde in front of him is Mikael and not Mikaela who happens to be in the same class as him. As far as he knows, Mikael does not share any class with him. He just annoy Yuuichiro right after the raven finished his classes, and on his way back home.

  "Yeah. Just hurry up, i want to talk to you." Yuuichiro answers. Mikael hesitantly nod once, his body language showing that he is now alarmed that something Yuuichiro wants to talk about, isn't exactly pleasant. Or at least, on his side.

  Right after he stands up, back pack hanged safely on one of his shoulder, Yuuichiro grabs his wrist and pulls him out of their class. The blonde lets Yuuichiro lead them somewhere as he  keeps up with the raven's quick marching.

  Soon enough, Mikael finds himself at the end of the corridor, where there isn't people passing by much. He wonders why Yuuichiro brought him here to talk out of all places, but he keeps it to himself as he knows he will find out right at the moment when Yuuichiro opens his mouth to speak.

   "Why are you in Mikaela's class, Mikael?" Yuuichiro asks, raising an eyebrow as he sees Mikael's face changes expression to show surprise. The raven feel his lips twitch to form a smug smile, but he holds himself back from doing so even though he finds pride knowing that he is right, and Mikael has been found out.

   The blonde denies it at first, saying that he doesn't know what Yuuichiro is talking about. "I- what? How can you come to that? I really don't know what you are talking about." Mikael retorts, and Yuuichiro roll his eyes at this. If he is brave enough to confront Mikael, then the blonde should know that he is confident about his accusation on the other male.

   "Save it. I know that is you, Mikael. Why are you in Mikaela's class?" He insisted Mikael, repeating his question and watching him like a hawk as Mikael looks down to his own feet. Yuuichiro smirks, wanting to use the blonde's words against himself. And so he did.

   He gently places a finger under Mikael's chin, lifting his face up rather slowly. "I thought you said it is rude to stare at a person's shoes?" He questions teasingly, but quickly regrets it as he makes eye contact with Mikael. His eyes is dark, scary and intimidating as he stares into Yuuichiro's forest green eyes. The raven visibly flinches.

   Before Yuuichiro can back off and put a safe distance between them, the raven's breath got knocked out of his lungs forcefully as his back collides with the wall, the both of his wrist pinned above his head with Mikaela holding them in place while trapping him.

  "Why, you miss him already? Aww poor Yuuchan can't talk to his crush Mikaela." The closeness, and Mikael's tone at the time. It all screams dangerous. Yuuichiro tries to push the blonde off him, but he doesn't budge one bit.

   "Get off me, Mikael!" Yuuichiro hisses, trying to sound intimidating despite his hammering heart. "Why are you so scared? You know i won't do anything to you." Mikael whispers. Yuuichiro don't want to believe it. Not like this, when he is presented vulnerable in front of Mikael and completely at his mercy.

  So he tries harder, pushing Mikael with all his might, and he finally manage to make Mikael stumbles back. He quickly runs away, not looking back even once as he sprints all the way to his home.

   He wonders what will happen if he failed to free himself out of Mikael's hold. Then again, what is the worst that could happen? Yuuichiro don't want to think about it. Not to mention the place he dragged Mikael to is totally silent and secluded from students, making it even more risky for him. The plan of his to take Mikael to a place where no one can disturb them talking backfires him, it seems.

But what can he do, he never see Mikael as a threat before.

But that certainly changed now.