Being happy.

*El's POV*

*alarm clock goes off*

When I opened my eyes I realized I was in bed alone, I thought mybe liv was in the bathroom so I went and made so eggs and bacon. As I turned around with the plates I caught a glimpse of Liv at the table. She half scared me to deaf. Hey Babe. she said while chuckling. "Hey baby You nearly gave me a heart attack" he says while handing her the plate of food. 

El: Hey liv?

"Yeah?"

El:whats the sex?

"Nice try Mister! she smirks while wrapping around her arms around his middle.

El: Damn, Atleast I tried.

"El, You only have four more hours. Be patient."

El: What do you mean four more hours? Is there something I should know about?

"Oops, I've said to much, Now I'm going to take a shower, if you want you can join." 

El: Hell Yeah. I'm right behind you, I like the view back here to baby. *smacks her ass*

*she Giggles and runs to the shower* 

"I'm Waiting"

- three hours later-

"EL! Hurry up! we're gonna be late, and it looks like traffic is bad."

El: I'm coming babe, just one sec. *he goes to the dresser and gets out this tiny black box & puts it in his coat pocket*

El: Okay I'm ready. * walks into the living room* WOW! You look...

"Fat?"

El: No, You look stunningly beautiful. * Kisses her*

* Smiles* "Thanks Babe"

El: Olivia Serena, I Meant that too.

" I know, I know. I just dont feel that way at the moment"

El: well, I want you know, your always Beautiful and I wills always love you even when your 80 and your hair is all gone" *smiles*

"this is why I love you, you know just what to say to make me smile"

El: come on we dont want to be late.