Your back!

*Livs POV*

I'm sitting at my desk filling out paperwork for cragen when all of a sudden I hear a voice that I haven't heard in three years.

"Are you still my livi love"

I Look up and see El, My ex-Partner standing infront of my desk.

I was shocked; I couldnt believe what my eyes were seeing. He left 3 years ago without saying goodbye or even leaving a note. I was livid, I still am. I mean hell, how could he just up and leave thinking that I would have been okay? Snapping out of my personal thoughts I asked him "What are you doing here? I thought something happened to you? I couldnt do this not here in the priscint, not now. " I gotta go" I grabbed my coat and left.

*Cragens POV*

Walking out of my office and I noticed that Liv wasn't there But a Familiar face who was. I realized it was Elliot Stabler and I knew exactly what was going on. Olivia most likely panicked and went home so I have decided to let it slide.

"Stabler My office now!"

El: Well its nice to see you to captain.

"Stabler where is liv?

El: uh capt., I think I caught her off guard when I came in so She said she had to go and left.

"Okay, Well you're going to be on desk duty no if's, ands or buts about it, got it?"

El: Yes Sir. * starts walking out*

"Oh, and Stabler"

El: Yess Captain?

" Welcome back"

El: Thanks Cap. "El smirks as he walks out"