Dinner...Date.

*Liv's PERSONAL THOUGHTS*( & actions)

*Rings his doorbell*

My gosh this is actually happening, El is actually going on a date with me. I'm jumping with excitment on the inside, what if he kisses me?

*Just then the door opened*

"Wow, when I said dress nice; you took that to the heart! *she says as she giggles a bit* anyways, Are you ready to head out?"

El: Sure, But Uhmm.

"What?"

"I got you something."

*Hands her 2 dozen red roses*

"Wow! El, You didnt have-

"Yes.. I did Liv, Your worth 2 dozen roses."

*she smiles and her cheeks turn red*

"Thanks El. Thats really sweet of you"

*El's POV*

Good, She likes them. I was hoping it wasn't too much. I hope she cant see through this suit and see how nervous I actually am to be taking the woman of my dreams on a real date and not just drinks at the bar after a closed case for the first time in years.

Liv: El? You okay?

*snaps out of space*

"Huh?"

" Yeah I'm fine, so where are you taking me?"

Liv: Just a little place up the street called the Chinese wok

" what, You remembered that this is my absolute favourite place after eight years?"

Liv: You dont just forget your Best friends Favorite resturaunt Elliott Stabler. And I definitely won't forget how much we got in "trouble with Kathy when we broke your diet here.

*el and liv both laugh*

* pulls out Liv's chair*

"Hey, it was so worth
Liv: Thank you, yes it was worth

*Liv's POV*

"So, Hows life?"

"Good, Now that I'm a free man.

"As In?"

"No More Kathy, no more being married to Kathy at least. Now I'm chasing the woman I've always knew was the one for me."

"Who's that?"

"Well, she has dark brown hair, a beautiful heart for her victims, her work and he always had her partners back no matter what"

*liv looks up at Elliott smirks a bit while blushing"

"I'm guessing that would be me.."

* now blushing extremely to much and tries to hid her face*

"Well if you consider yourself an SVU detective who's been my partner for the last 12 years and has never let me down once then.."

" Well, El; I am the one and only partner of the Elliott Stabler"

"I guess what I'm trying to say liv is that; we work too well together and that I've been in love with you since the day I met you. I just... I just never got the chance to admit it because Liv I'm catholic and well you don't exactly have the option to walk away from your marriage because you're in love with another woman. But Kathy knew that I was in love with you for a long time and she finally threw in the towel so that I could chase you, because liv I'm in love with you, everything about you. All these years and I'm still in love with you and get butterflies in my stomach like I did the first day you walked into the precinct"

*liv looks at him shocked but tearing up a bit*

"El, I- I don't know what to say... I mean- I've never stopped thinking about what could have been between us. I've always wondered what it would be like for us. El, you've always been the one I've wanted. You're the only one I know how to let in"

" liv, I want you in every way. I want to give you a kidney and be by your side while we both recover. I want your messy morning bed hair and the silly grins when you wake up in the morning, I want to chase you around the kitchen in nothing but your underwear and one of my t-shirts; matter of fact let's go right now, I'm going to carry into your apartment and make love to you and then cook you breakfast"