They walked to their class, with bajji in their hands, unknown to the presences of someone behind them.

(Whom do you think)

The day got over, as they were on boards none got enough time to gossip, not even during break times and the teacher would extend the class for 5 or 10 mins as they have to finish the portions so the student get enough time to do revision.

As usual, all gathered near gate and started walking to their homes.

Jannat: hi.

She said to Faisal, but he didn't give any reaction.

Jannat: Faisal

Faisal: hmm?

Jannat: what happened ?

Faisal: nothing, just tired.

Hasnain who heard this confirmed that, something has happened to Faisal because of Jannat but he didn't blame her. He did notice the anger in him, after he returned from washroom morning during break time and from then he didn't open his mouth except of any doubts from teacher or them.

As they reached for their home, faisal walked inside his home without bidding bye to anyone or Jannat.

Jannat was about to go behind him, but stopped and planned on giving him some time.

This is actually their offical first fight and none liked this one, thoght still the other two don't know half of the story.

Jannat sat with a thud on her bed, she couldn't understand this cold behaviour of Faisal. Its only been 6 months they got into relationship, they realised their love. And this is their first fight making both of them comfused and not understanding the reason or how to calm them.

She layed on bed after changing and kept thinking about yesterday's and todays events with him till morning he was all ok, and after that they didn't meet eachother and he didn't even come from his class during lunch and she chucked it off thinking him to be busy wuth his studies.

Jannat took her phone and gave a call which said it as switched off. She got irritated, throwing her phone beside her she got up

Jannat: thats it , i am going to his home now.

She freshened up a bit, worn her burqa and walked down to her mom's room.

Jannat: mom i am going to bade ammi ( faisal's mom) house will come before 8.

Her mom accepted and she walked and reached within 10 mins.

She rang the bell and Faisal's mom opened. She greeted and directly asked.

Jannat: bade ammi, where is your son ??

Safina: arey itna gussa, he is in his room.

Jannat walked to his room, loosening the pin of her hijab and entered to his room without knocking and found him laying on bed and eyes stuck on his computer book.

He looked up hearing thud sound of the door and was surprised seeing Jannat.

Faisal: you?

Jannat: ya me, where the hell is your phone ? Why can't you pick it up.

He furrowed his eyebrows and realized he had not taken his phone out of the school bag. He jumpef to his bag and took his phone and switched on.

It had 5 missed calls and 4 messages from Jannat and few messages from his sports team and class group.

She snatched his phone and threw on sofa and he glared at her actions.

Faisal: what? Why are you doing it?