16 : i messed things up

Start from the beginning

My mind was just flying with thoughts on how should i apologize to Jay and I didn't realized i already drank too many shots.

I countinously drank the shots Soomin is giving me, not paying attention on how much i already drank. I ended up getting wasted. I drank too many alcohol again.

more than I can handle.

"apologize..."
i felt like someone sat next to me so i looked up, my vision is already blurry but i can clearly see it is not Jay or anyone i know.

"you're cute."
I heard him chuckle, making me raise an eyebrow to him.

"The hell are you saying?"
I asked, trying to clear out my vision a bit so i can see his face much clearer.

He leaned towards me, aligning his lips on my ears as he suddenly rested his hand on my leg.

i felt uncomfortable so i scooped a little to my side just to get away from him but he still went near.

"I said you're cute. do you wanna... do something fun?"
I felt his hand caressing my thigh and so i immediately pushed him away, feeling creeps running all over me. fvcking hell not today!

"fvck off you pervert."
I glared at him, looking around and trying to find Soomin. Soomin is out of my sight. Where the hell is she?

"What? You don't want me? Don't i look decent enough for you?"
he smirked at me. I glared at him and glanced at his direction, scanning him from head to toe. Maybe because I am always with Jay, Jake and Sunghoon but now he just look so average to me.

Jay's toe nail is probably more handsome than him.

"You look like a fvcking asshole to me."
I said and rolled my eyes. I tried standing up, but i felt arms wrapping on my waist and preventing me from moving.

"C'mon miss do not play hard to get..."
he whispered from my back, tightening his grip on my waist and kissing my neck.

"Get the hell away from me!!"
I shouted, trying to struggle from his hold but I can't.

fvck what the hell is wrong with him? This bastard is creeping me out!

"D-Don't touch me with your filthy hands!!"
I tried getting his arms off me but because of how many the alcohol that i drank, i can't struggle much stronger than before.

"Fvcking asshole I said don't touch me!!"
tears started to pool on my eyes as i gradually lose my strength to struggle. no one will help me other than me. be strong, please... Haru.

"I'll make sure you'll have fun."
Terror started to agonize my head as I heard the guy chuckling on my ear before he gave me red marks on my neck.

fvcking bullshit i don't want this to happen.. somebody help me!!

"Asshole."
I felt the grip of the man on my back loosened up. i fell on the couch and hugged myself, crying. 

I'm so weak.. why am i like this?

"I'll also make sure you'll have fun in jail, you maniac."
I looked up, seeing Jay holding the collar of the man before giving him a solid punch on the face. The man flew to the floor but Jay held him once again and raised him, beating him up again and again until he lost consciousness.the man collapsed on the floor, his face almost unrecognizable.

I saw Jay glanced towards my direction, removing his leather jacket and putting it on my shoulders as he wrapped his arm on me, assisting me to walk out of that place.