Thinking

Amity and Edric were trying to find Emira but there were so many people and it's crowded!!!

Anyways, as they were trying to find their dear lovely sister they finally found her but as they found her, she was talking to a female stranger and to their surprise, the Golden guard and the girl, Maria were talking to her.

They decided to walk up to them and Emira just turned and spotted them.

Emira: there you are brother I've been looking every where for you.

Edric: yeah I was just outside with Amity.

Odelia: Amity, Edric, Emira we're going home, come along.

They did as they're told, Edric turned to see the Golden Guard mask off one last time, he smirked at him and he turned and blushed like a strawberry.

At the Blight Manor

Edric was lying in bed under the blankets and he couldn't stop thinking about the Golden Guard. He thought about the kiss well the "makes out" scene. And well the flashback just keeped repeating his head, the more he thinks about it, the more he wanted him so badly.

Edric: damn it, why does he have to be so hot?

Back at the Emperor's Coven

Hunter: Why did you set me up with the Blight boy?

Belos: you should know the answer to that.

Hunter: well I don't uncle I have suggestions why but I don't know which one.

Belos: you want my answer then I'll give you my answer. The only reason why I put you with that boy is because you been slacking off alone when I gave you countless of missions but when he came, you were much better with that boy and it seems you have hidden feelings about him even though you barely know him. Am I correct?

Hunter stayed silent. No word came out of him, he was much worried and nervous that he lowered his head so he doesn't see what's coming to him.

E.Belos: I only want was best for you Hunter..You're dismissed.

He left the throne room and walked to his room until he ran into Maria.

Maria: oh hey hunts, so how did it go with the Emperor?

Hunter: well I...don't know, years ago he was against pride month but now...he suddenly changed.

Maria: well that I don't get. Anyways you should get to bed its late.

Hunter: yeah night bro.

He went away while Maria went the other way. While she was walking down the hall she jumped out of the window and sneakily went through the guards petrol and security.

Maria was walking down the forest to get to the Owl House but all the sudden someone bumped into her and they fell.

Maria was about to use her staff but then she sees....

"Help me"....

Lilith....