Where were u

Maria was sweating and nervous but too late GG was already chasing her.

Edric on the other hand button his shirt and pulled up his blazer. He rushed in the party and luckily he found Amity so he ran to her.

Amity: oh Edric there you are Emira has been looking for you every where.

Edric: sorry Mittens I was already out of the room like a while ago and went somewhere else.

Amity: so what did the Emperor say about the mysterious talk in his office.

Edric: .....It's about the arranged marriage but I didn't have choice cause I couldn't say no to the Emperor.

Amity:Who's the person you're marrying?

Edric:Golden Guard

Amity: wait what?

Edric: I know I was shocked as well.

Amity: What did Mum and Dad say?

Edric: They....were shocked as well but I guess selling the Invention was important to Mum

Amity:How could she do that!

Amity face was boiling red with anger that the fact that she thinks selling the invention is important and in return she would give her own son to the enemy.

Edric tried to calm her down but Amity spotted her Mother and stomped walk to her.Odilia was just drinking when Amity came up to her.

Amity: Mother how could you do that to your son?

Mother: I didn't say anything Mittens your brother agreed on it.

Amity: and yet you both didn't do anything.

Alador: It was the Emperor's offer in exchange, we couldn't refuse cause he said he won't buy it unless we get your brother to agree on his terms.

Edric couldn't stand hearing this so he ran through the crowd trying to lost Amity and his Parents. As there wasn't any people to go through, Edric went outside to think.

"I don't know what to do anymore, maybe telling Amity was bad idea, I know she's my sister but she's fully against the Emperor and yet she released her anger on Mum and Dad. She should know it was my decision to say yes. But more importantly, how's Emira gonna react about this?"