Oh dear

Warning ⚠⚠⚠

They both were full on making out without realizing that they have been kissing for 8 minutes straight.

GG pinned Edric by the hallway where no-one would see them and well they were making noise (mostly Edric, and what I mean by noise I mean by the sounds that come from night you know what some couples do) they were both exploring each other's mouth with their tongue.

GG put his knee between Edric's thighs. He slipped his hand by unbuttoning Edric's shirt. They both depart their lips, GG licked his lips and Edric mouth was drooling, revealing his tongue out. His head slipped to the green haired boy's neck and started sucking his neck and licking it. Edric couldn't help but let the sound came out.

"Oh my Titan it worked!!!"

A voice screamed and both of them jumped and turned to see a female that was wearing an Admiral uniform, her face is similar to Luz but has a scar on her right eye and on her left cheek, brownish - purple long braided hair and narrow eyes that is hazel colour.

(This is what the uniform looks like)

GG turned to see his dear companion friend Maria.
She stood there fan girling the fact that GG and Edric were making out and both of them were red like boiling hell of embarrassment and confusion and they just realize they making out the whole time. They were so embarrassed that they almost screamed on top of their lungs.

GG: how long have we been kissing and how long have you been standing there?

María: uh 1 I have no idea how long and 2 uh probably long enough and 3 you a bit close on doing it to that person you were making out with.

GG: what do you mean " doing it"

GG didn't know what that means until Maria showed him what she meant and boy he was mad and started hitting her by the arm. Edric stood there all confuse and realize that his family maybe looking for him.

Edric: uh Mr Golden guard. Who is she?

GG: Oh this is Maria Noceda and she is the older cousin of Luz and she's human but she coven less like the owl lady. And Maria this is the guy that the Emperor set me up for marriage.

Maria: oh my Tiiiiiiitttttttttaaaaaannnn!!!!!!!! He finally did what he promised.

Edric: Wait what do you mean?

Maria: uhhh you may hate me for this but the Emperor and I suggested this marriage.

GG: so Belos wasn't the only one that suggest marriage?

Maria was sweating from the fact that she and the Emperor did a little suggestion.

Comment more if you want more smut and making out. Enjoy💞💞❤❤