Who Does Not Drink That Does Not Risk

Start from the beginning

I wonder what he's thinking about? - Kaeya is that magnetically appealing personality that makes your head spin. Sometimes you just don't notice how you end up in the places he's most often in. But you really didn't expect to see him here today. Maybe?

After finally drinking some from the glass, you frowned your eyebrows and looked at Diluc.

- I don't taste the stuff they're talking about in poems, Mr. Diluc, are you sure this is wine?

The man didn't even look at you, he sat down, cowering behind the bar, and only the top of his head was visible.

- You have the wrong approach to drinking. Maybe you don't know how to drink.

You rolled your eyes, mouthed a curt "ha-ha," and raised your glass to the light.

- Have you ever had alcohol before?

You won't admit that you rarely do. Just don't. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but you can't screw up in front of a know-it-all, smart guy. Thank God he didn't torture you with asking.

- Take a small sip and take your time swallowing. Taste it, rinse your mouth with it. Taste it on your tongue. Maybe then you'll be a kind of a gourmet. - He said it with a sneer, but you decided to take his advice.

After repeating the technique exactly, you finally opened your eyes.

- Mm, that's just plain... Grape juice.

- Bravo.

You could barely keep from rolling your eyes again.

- Well, I guess you don't want to get another boozer, do you? - You pushed your glass away and stood up. - You're afraid to take responsibility, Mr. Diluc. Aya, didn't expect!~

You didn't know if you had hurt your lover's brother or not, but you liked to do so. And though it's hard to tell from his face, you'll get your way someday. In the meantime, the man remains just as polite, but cold.

It's funny that he won't let you get drunk, even though you've passed the threshold of 18. And so you decide to sit next to someone who will never say no to you.

- How's it going? - you began confidently, though you didn't sit across from him right away. Kaeya looked up, and his face lit up with a smile.

- Better in good company. What did I deserve for? - The man murmured kindly, and your body suddenly remembered how much you missed that feeling. Enjoying his intonation. You've been gone too long from Mond.

- I want to get drunk, but your brother won't let me. - You quickly threw a glance at the bottle next to you. - For your bottle, I'll pay half its value, okay?

And you see the sparkle in his eyes. In one, actually... The other hides an annoying blindfold that you've longed to tear off.

- Why is life hard? - Alberich tilts his head sideways, trying to catch your gaze. You'll be amused by this behavior. He's always such a fox when you're around!

- They say you can forget yourself in alcohol. I want to check it out. - You shrug, lean back in your chair, and look at the veins on the hands of your interlocutor.

- You can forget yourself in other ways.

- You too, however, you choose being drunk. - You decide to keep up with K, and joke around a little. Maybe it was the nasty mood that made your nasty nature come out.

Kaeya wasn't offended by that at all, and he drew a smirk, lingering his gaze on your eyes. The damn man knows how to take you by surprise! Whenever he penetrates you with his gaze like a skewer of kebab, your heart gives out three beats a minute. But this time you didn't give up, you didn't look away, and you both just stared at each other for a while.