love at first sight..

you were walking home from your long day at your new job with nicki minaj when suddenly you saw ed sheeran. ed sheeran was your ex and you didnt like him at all, you looked behind you and saw doja cat and cardi b walking home too, you ran over to them and told them what you saw. ed sheeran was getting closer, he seemed to be with another girl. you felt jealousy rise in your stomach, how could he have moved on so quickly?, you asked yourself over and over again. one thing was final, you had to get revenge.

the next day you went to the local pub for a couple drinks, when you saw HIM..the love of your life, you didnt know his name yet but you would soon find out. you decided to walk over to him and introduce yourself and get his number. turns out his name was the boris johnson, or bojo for short. ;)

you walked home hugging your phone, you were finally going to get revenge on eddy. when you got home you saw ed sheeran sitting on your sofa, ''what are you doing here?'' you asked, folding your arms. ''the real question is where were you?'' he turned to look at you.  ''i was with a friend.'' you rolled your eyes, your plan had already worked. ''trying to make me jealous?'' he winked at you, making you blush. ''N-NO!!'' you shook away the blush, you like bojo and only bojo. ''just get out.'' you shoved him out the door like a baddie.

you had caught desperate feelings for bojo in the past week and a half, but you didnt know how to tell him. ed sheeran was getting really jealous and started hanging out with you bff, taylor swift, so you ditched her. you and bojo made a gang called the poison aces, with you ; bojo ; nicki minaj ; doja cat ; cardi b ; gorden ramsay ; and the rock in it.

you and the gang were at the park bullying little kids when we say ed sheeran and taylor swift walk into the park, bojo immediately pulled you in for a kiss, you two had not confessed yet but this was bojos way of doing it. ed sheerans face went a light pink, a lighter shade of his hair and the gang all burst out laughing. ''better luck next time.'' bojo did one of those evil anime laughs.

a couple years later you were dropping your kids off at school when you saw ed sheeran, he gave you a sweet smile and walked off, you blushed a bit -you still had some feelings for him- but you and bojo were married and bojo was in an illegal gang, selling drugs and killing people. eddy was also in that gang andyou thought of him as a bad boy, but not as bad as bojo. 

you became famous, as you became the new president, making changes to the world, but then the war started, world war 3. it was against england and america, you and donald trump. donald liked you and would fight for you if he had to, so thats what he did. you prepared the chavs and roadmen and set off for battle, you won of course and killed donald. you celebrated for days and then you died of a heart attack.

the end xoxxo

ok goodbye.