"Kros, what do you think will be the complaint I have to handle today?" I asked my trusted guard while on my way to the hall.

"About the queen and your children."

That made me stop immediately. I feel all my blood rush to my head.

"What about them?" I turned to face Kros.

"They are questioning their identity."

I clinch my fist tightly. The audacity of them to question the identity of my kids.

"You should already expect that that will happed." I turned to my right. Marquis Pierson, my cousin gently tap my shoulder as his greeting to me. With all of my cousin, he is the only who don't care and never bothered of palace rules He will bow to me if it is needed only, and I can only count that in my finger. It's okay with me to be honest. I can still feel his respect to me and that is already fine with me.

"What are you doing here." I asked him.

"Louis asked me to give this to you." He handed me a paper. I immediately grab it and read what is written.

The people opinion remain the same. They love the queen. Hyena is trying his luck to bent it all. Fake documents is coming. Protect the crown prince, the princess and the queen. The spy is on the move. Beware.

I crumpled the paper and clenched my fist

"You've already prepared for it haven't you?" Pierson asked.

"Yeah." I simply answered. I have already prepared for this, but I never expect him to move as early as this. I thought he would spend a few months after the coronation ceremony.

"Fight him face to face Max. We will take care of those who must be guarded and protected. We got your back." Pierson said in a very reliable tone.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Go and face that prime minister." He tap my shoulder again and left, walking towards the direction of the room of his woman.

I let out a deep breath. I tried my best to calm myself. I close my eyes and think of Niel face. It always work. Niel always make me calm.

I let out a deep sigh again then I turned to Kros.

"Appoint guard for my children and the queen. Prepare all out allied guards and soldiers in the palace. The hyena is moving already. The war will begin soon. There will be a bloodshed in this palace."

"On it Your Majesty."

I nodded then looked at the sky. I don't know how long this fight of mine will last. But I'll only make sure one thing. I will win.

-------

Just outside the hall, the commotion of the ministers could be heard inside. I signal all the person following me to stop so that I can listen properly to what they are talking about.

"It makes sense. If that's really the king's son, why wasn't he brought to the palace? Why should he hide it?"

"You don't know how women's brains work. You know he has a motive why he just released the children."

"It's been so long already that the king don't have a queen. Obviously that is what that bitch want. The crown and the title."

"But Prime Minister, how did you know that those kids are not the King's child?"