Stone Heart

Third Person POV:

"Again!"

"Again!" 

"Again!"

Y/n was punching the tree as his training was officially started. His knuckles was bruised up and was bleeding. Y/n felt like he was in a new world of pain. The first time he was punching the tree, it made his handles tingle weird. When he punched it for the fourth and fifth time, that was when the bleeding was starting.

He's been going after it an hour as he was hearing Gyomei telling to not look at his hands, but look at the future of the result. The pain was really getting to him as he tries to ignore it and continue to punch it. "Please stop, you may rest for five minutes."

It was at that moment that Y/n kneel to the ground as he open his hands. Biting his lips as he didn't want to scream so he wouldn't make his sensei upset. He breath hard as he can feel his hands was healing up.

He look at the tree as he stand up, slowly clenching his fist before he started to punch again. Gyomei hear the sound as he turn as he look away while he was tearing up. "Such a strong soul. Fight my child."

It was then after hearing his encouragement that he keeps on punching everyday. When he were to return home, Haku and Zabuza notice his hands or how dirty he is. They interrogated him as Y/n panic when he saw Zabuza holding his weapon. He quickly explain that he found a sensei that would help him train while Zabuza help Haku with his training.

They...calm down...yeah.

 Y/n was punching the tree as for some reason his anger was rising. When his anger was rising, his fist went through the tree. His eyes widen as he felt something patting his head. He look up to see Gyomei was looking at him while he was crying. "You did, I'm so proud. Try again." He instructed as Y/n nodded before he answer. "Hai!"

Y/n was looking at the tree as he was starting to realizing something. He remember and pay attention to what Gyomei was doing. Before he did a chant that he would repeat often was in fact a series of repetitive actions. He realize that it was designed to maximise his focus and that allowed him to pull off feats such as pushing the trees.

He remember that the only reason he was able to punch through the tree, is because he remember his anger and some painful memories which made his heart rate and temperature rise. However he remember that before Gyomei made a move, he said something, "Namu-Amidabutsu".

He look at the tree as he remember somethings as it started to get him angry, he look at the tree before saying his phrase before he punch the tree. "Sayonara." 

He punch the tree as his fist went through the tree. His eyes widen as he realize that he did it. "I did it...I did it! Gyomei Sensei, I did it!" Gyomei nodded as Y/n caught him smilling a little. "Good boy, now we can do the next lesson."

Gyomei carries the logs that was taken down and tied it. "The most important thing is the body's core, the limbs and this training is geared to strengthening the limbs. There's one three things that we'll be doing." Gyomei revealed the logs to Y/n who tilted his head a little in seeing the gear. "I want you to carry these three logs on your shoulders and go through this forest and climb up the waterfalls."

Gyomei then walk away as Y/n's face look pale. He look at the logs and look up at the waterfall. He look at the log again, then he look at the waterfall again. He tries to pick up the logs up it felt like he was carrying more then logs. The veins in his arms was showing as they were buffing. "S-Sa-yon-ara!"

Y/n yelled as his arm got bigger as he was able to carry the logs on his shoulder. He was breathing hard as he was carrying the logs. He realize that the waterfall that he was talking about is at the other training field...where Haku and Zabuza is.

"T-They w-want to k-know what I-I'm doing!" Y/n managed to say as he then begin to carry the logs to the next training field where the waterfall is. 

Time Skip Jutsu:

It was at the next training field that Haku and Zabuza was training. Haku has some cuts as he was on the ground breathing hard. Meanwhile Zabuza was looking coldly at Haku as he has his arms crossed. "Again." Zabuza demanded.

Haku rushed to Zabuza as he did a side flip as he went for a kick. Zabuza blocked it with his arm as Haku then use his other leg to lock in Zabuza's head. Using his chakra, Haku then spin around Zabuza as of throwing him off. 

Zabuza landed with his hands and went to a backflip. He then rush at Haku as he was now moving to offense. Zabuza go for a punch as Haku dodge by bending backwards as Zabuza caught it as he quickly dropped to a low kick. It knocked Haku off as he was about to fall, then get kicked in the head as Zabuza moved around as he use his other leg to kick Haku.

"You're reaction are slow. Keep your eyes sharp, this is exactly like the first time we ran into the brat. His eyes are sharp and his reaction are sharp. If you keep up like this and you two face each other, then you'll lose." Zabuza commented.

Haku nodded as he was recalling the moment they were fighting each other. When Y/n was able to catch up to Haku's movement and his speed, he was only able to challenge him because of Sasuke and Naruto.

Haku nodded as he started to stand up. They suddenly hear something grunting and panting in pain. Both was confuse until they see the birds flying away. There a shadow of a person was show as the person would get closer where Haku and Zabuza's face look pale. "W-What the...!?" Zabuza yelled.

Y/n was sweating as his veins was popping. His arms was now buffed as well as his legs, carrying the logs as he see Haku and Zabuza. "M-M-Mosh-h-hi, M-M-Mos-shi." Y/n greeted as he walked to where the waterfall was at. Haku and Zabuza look lost as they see him now dropping the log.

"Oh, there's people here. My sincere apologize," The two of them turn where the new voice was as Haku was caught off by how deep the voice was. Zabuza look as he stop to see that he slowly look up. There he was now greeted by a blind man who was carrying logs on his shoulder like Y/n. "If I knew that there was someone else here I would've use a different location."

'This is Y/n/Brat's sensei!?'

Haku and Zabuza's eyes widen as they see the huge man as he was also carrying the logs as Y/n was doing. However his look more heavier as he has two boulders tied up with the logs. They hear something rattling as they see Gyomei having beads in his hands. "I will pray for forgiveness since we trespass your training."

'...This is Y/n's sensei?' Haku question himself again. 'HOW IS THIS BRAT'S SENSEI?!' Zabuza yelled in thought as he couldn't stand how tall he was. However he can acknowledge that he can feel Gyomei's strength.

"Y/n, I believe we should stop. You may drop the logs." Gyomei instructed. It was at that moment that Y/n dropped the logs as he fell to the ground. He was so dehydrated as he was breathing hard. He was so tired. He hear multiple footsteps as well as some yells.

"Y/n!?"

"Brat!?"

He recognize them being as he couldn't answer. 'So...thirsty.' Y/n thought as he slowly close his eyes.

He quickly jolted up as he felt something cold splashing his face. His immediately reaction lead him to open his mouth as he felt the coldness coming to his body. He didn't say anything as he continue to open his mouth for the coldness keep on coming to him.

When it was done he open his eyes as he sat up, "I live!" He cheered. He turn to see Haku looking lost and Zabuza deadpanning at him. He felt the coldness being pored on his head as he look up and see Gyomei was the one pouring water on his head.

"Thank you Gyomei Sensei!" Y/n smiled in cheered. "Such a bright soul, namu-amidabutsu". Gyomei chanted as he was almost about to cry. Y/n notice as he didn't want other people to see him cry as he stood up. His hair was down as it wasn't tied up nor was it braided. 

Haku notice the way how Y/n look as he look to the side. Zabuza raised his eyebrows until it clicked to him. He slowly joined in as he look away as Gyomei gave Y/n his haori. Y/n's stomach then suddenly growled.

"It'd be best for you to fill up your stomach before you head home." Gyomei smiled as he clapped his hand. "So kind..." Y/n said as he blush a little. He was smiling as Gyomei was smiling with him. There were some soft n' fluff over them, both ignoring the two former assassins behind them.

'This guy is amazing/annoying!'