Chapter 19

My blood ran cold. No, he can't be here. Lance and I used to be together. We had dated when I was a freshman.

I thought I was in love. I was so stupid. It was clear he had been cheating, but I was blinded by his charms. That was, until I saw him and Jennifer on the staircase, all over each other.

*Flashback*

I was walking down the hallway, carrying my books. I started to walk over to the staircase, because my next class was up the stairs. I looked at the stairs and saw it. It broke my heart. I saw the queen bee and my boyfriend all over each other. He had lipstick all over his handsome face. I dropped my books.

At the sound, they broke apart and and looked at me. "Babe, I swear it's not what it looks like." He tried to tell me. I grabbed my books and ran out of the school. "Hey!" I heard him shout at me. I kept running.

I got to the parking lot before he roughly grabbed my wrist. "Baby, it's not what it looked like."

"Don't you dare 'Baby' me! And it wasn't what it looked like?! Because I saw my boyfriend all over my enemy, like there was no tomorrow. We are done, so don't talk to me again." I shouted, and ripped my arm out of his grasp. I ran all the way home.

*End Flashback*

Hopefully he won't recognize me. That is the last thing I want. I hurriedly start to walk in the direction of Scott and Haley's room.

"Alexa? Is that you?" He asks, and I hear his footsteps behind me. I swear under my breath.

He grabs my shoulder and trays to turn me around. He does it too roughly, because everything I have tiny arms falls.

"I'm sorry." He says, and bends down to pick up the stuff. I go down too and push him back.

"I got it." I snap. I hear him gasp. "What's your problem?" I ask.

"You're getting married?" Lance asks in disbelief. I rolls my eyes.

"Really? Think about it idiot. Would I, a 17 year old girl, be getting married?" I ask him, and start to walk away.

"Okay, that was a stupid question. But give me a chance. I've changed, I promise." He said.

"No." I said, and sped my walk up. Why would I give him another chance?

"Please. Just one date." He practically pleaded.

"I've moved on. You lost your chance 3 years ago. Sorry." I told him, totally not sorry. I really don't care what he wants.

"What do you mean you moved on?" He asked. I almost swore at him.

"Wow, okay. Apparently you need Google or something. Moving on means that I am done with you and have a wonderful boyfriend who actually gives a care about me." I said, very slowly.

"Well, I'm sorry, but please." He said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Buh Bye." I said, and waved. I strutted down the hall.

  I finally made it to their room which was down the hall. Scott probably heard the whole thing.

I waited for Haley. I saw her jogging down the hall to me. "That is how you say 'I'm done with you' to an ex." She clapped and opened the door. Luke was in there.

"Hello." I said, pretending that nothing happened.

"Yeah, no. We heard the whole thing." Scott said. I looked over to Luke and saw his jaw clenched. I set the papers down and gave him a side hug.

"Don't be mad. I took care of everything." I assured him.

"How can I not? He hurt my baby sis." Luke said.

"And your 'baby sis' is 2 minutes younger, so yeah." I said, trying to joke. He glared at me.

I held up my hands in mock surrender. "I'm sorry your highness for infuriating you."

"Mmhm. Sure you are." He said.

I left their room and made my way to my own.

****

Hello guys. Please check out my other books. Vote, Comment, Share, whatever.

Follow @sweetheartboobear, she is so amazing and awesome. We are writing a book together, so make sure to check that out when we post it.

Bye Bye!